• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ex players new lawsuit

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Everybody but the OP is missing the important point......did team doctors misinform, hide or outright lie about the nature of the injury. If they did, the NFL best be prepared to fork out some big bucks, hopefully they have insurance of some sort to help with bill.

If they did that then they have a legitimate lawsuit. But what they're claiming is that doctors "illegally" prescribed Toradol, when the drug was approved by the FDA and was never "illegal" under NFL rules. These tools and their lawyers need to look up the word illegal.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its rare one person posts so many ridiculous things. The reason you have a doctor is to advise you on your health. That is a doctors job. To tell you the ramifications of the drugs you are taking and to monitor which combinations of drugs and for how long you take them to make sure you don't get hurt or even die.

If it was all up to the player, then why even have a doctor? These drugs can not be given without a prescription or without doctor approval... and there is a reason for that.

Seriously dumb post.

Who the fuck is this guy? Rolling in here and talking shit about people like you have a history.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's already been proven a large percentage of Doctors are paid by the pharmaceuticals to push their products. Doctors are protected by the drug companies and the FDA through testing and approval of the products.

Today, we see a lot of class action lawsuits for drugs causing harm. Maybe the players can prove their point against the drug companies themselves, but I don't see the NFL having an issue here.

From where I sit it's either the Doctors or the drug companies. Simply because pinning this tail on any donkey is very difficult and I don't see the NFL being held liable over those that make it or prescribe it.