• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everybody should just give up on the Rangers

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give up on the Rangers and talk about the Rays being the team of destiny because when our back is against the wall we play the best baseball! This is a resilient team that will not give up! We will fight back and this will be a good series regardless of the outcome because our team has character!

I believe in Derek Holland. I ordered a Holland jersey and it came in yesterday so I'll be sporting it as he throws a shutout!

I love buying $10 jerseys in China. :becky:

Stinky Britches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give up on the Rangers and talk about the Rays being the team of destiny because when our back is against the wall we play the best baseball! This is a resilient team that will not give up! We will fight back and this will be a good series regardless of the outcome because our team has character!

I believe in Derek Holland. I ordered a Holland jersey and it came in yesterday so I'll be sporting it as he throws a shutout!

I love buying $10 jerseys in China. :becky:

the team of destiny theory is just a theory and excuse to explain something that doesnt make sense statistically.

my theory: play the game. it's not played on paper.

wilson on paper has a 2.97 era but today pitched like sam narron (jerry narron's nephew) anyone remember that horrid callup?

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I thought Sam did pretty well for a guy with an 83 mph fastball. I still can't figure out why they called him up though and then waived him. All I can think of is that they were going to cut him but decided to let him pitch 1 game because of Jerry. I don't know. I do know the kid got hurt because of their shenanigans and while he didn't have the stuff to be a major leaguer he really never got a shot because of that injury.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the team of destiny theory is just a theory and excuse to explain something that doesnt make sense statistically.

my theory: play the game. it's not played on paper.

wilson on paper has a 2.97 era but today pitched like sam narron (jerry narron's nephew) anyone remember that horrid callup?

Evidently the Rays read and believed the destiny theory. I guess CJ was reading and believing what was being said about him, too. :embarassed: