• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

EVERY Division Champ That Played on Wildcard Weekend Lost...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was glad Minny lost end of day.
The PI call on Kam on the final series was 100% pure absolute bullshit.
There have been a lot of bullshit PI calls around lately.
I understand there are 2 PI calls against NE next week already!!!!!!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cinci would have won but they cant keep a thumb down on their two village idiots (burfict and pac man) .. if those two bone heads would have kept their cool they would have won but they just cant walk away from shit ...

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only commenting what I have seen for quite some time now.

In some minds, the Seahawks never lose but only beat themselves

Sure, and you can find people on here who think that all pro sports games are predetermined too. It's not hard to find stupid opinions in any fan base.

We've been getting beaten soundly by the Rams for four seasons now.

Let me ask you this, before this recent run of O line struggles, wouldn't it be fair to say that in many of Green Bay's losses, their issues were self inflicted? (ie the NFCCG last playoff?)

Yes, Seattle did their part, but in no way shape or form can anyone say that Green Bay didn't cooperate and shoot themselves in the foot, ankle, thigh and knee as well.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask you this, before this recent run of O line struggles, wouldn't it be fair to say that in many of Green Bay's losses, their issues were self inflicted? (ie the NFCCG last playoff?)

Yes, Seattle did their part, but in no way shape or form can anyone say that Green Bay didn't cooperate and shoot themselves in the foot, ankle, thigh and knee as well.

I may be in the minority of Packers fans but I accredit their losses to the opposing defensive schemes but will admit that the NFCCG loss was their own undoing

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be in the minority of Packers fans but I accredit their losses to the opposing defensive schemes but will admit that the NFCCG loss was their own undoing

Right, and I don't think it's beyond the pale to suggest that top NFL teams when they do lose, often contribute to their own demise (penalties, turnovers etc).

Not to say that that's ALWAYS the case (see Rams V Seahawks lately), but it's not like Seattle fans invented the 'we beat ourselves' mantra. Overplayed? Okay.