• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ethan Westbrooks

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that we had a half dozen picks at the end of the draft and didn't use one of them on this kid totally chaps my ass. I said draft day I would have taken this kid between the 3rd and 5th round and ran. He played his college ball in Texas, was a dominant pass rusher, and is having a fantastic camp with the Rams, not only is he going to make the team(with the best DLine in the NFL), he is going to play.
Ethan Westbrooks will be a better NFL player than the kid we traded our 2nd and 3rd rounders for. Clip and save tha:L

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agenda alert, agenda alert...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive never heard of the guy and then I watched the Rams to see how Sam was playing. UK isnt lying- the guy was everywhere.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid looks like he's going to make A LOT of teams regret not selecting him.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK beat your drum if you must. I went back to the draft threads. In your mock you had Eastbrook in the 6th. Other than that I didn't find any outrage from you or any loud we must take Eastbrooks posts. Granted you had us taking a guy who more than likely is better than guys who will make this team but to try an act as though you were hard pressed on the matter is straight up bullshit.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams still have 5 more cuts to make. Eastbrook or Sam could become available.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eastbrook and Sam are on everyone's radar right now. Will be very interesting what will happen. Obviously if I am one of these two and I get cut I am going to listen very closely to the Cowboys because I know I have a shot to get some pass rush time. I think the Rams end up keeping both at least on the initial roster, but lets see. However, neither is considered to be in Lawrence's league...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eastbrook and Sam are on everyone's radar right now. Will be very interesting what will happen. Obviously if I am one of these two and I get cut I am going to listen very closely to the Cowboys because I know I have a shot to get some pass rush time. I think the Rams end up keeping both at least on the initial roster, but lets see. However, neither is considered to be in Lawrence's league...

LMAO at you and Manster, I mean seriously, you're both flapping your gums like you know what you're talking about and your both calling the guy ''Eastbrook'':L Roll on geniuses :pound:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute. You don't EVER start the name calling, remember???

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO at you and Manster, I mean seriously, you're both flapping your gums like you know what you're talking about and your both calling the guy ''Eastbrook'':L Roll on geniuses :pound:

Sorry, I had just read his post and had a typo...I'll put a brain fart up over a life of stupid posts any day...

Isn't it time to talk about the draft again??? Seems all you can do...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I had just read his post and had a typo...I'll put a brain fart up over a life of stupid posts any day...

Isn't it time to talk about the draft again??? Seems all you can do...

So says the Captain Obvious of posters. The next original thought you have will be your first

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the cursing. My, my we are such an angry little one...quick, a Seattle fan just said they like their starting QB who just won a SB already. Go run over and tell them how bad he sucks...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the cursing. My, my we are such an angry little one...quick, a Seattle fan just said they like their starting QB who just won a SB already. Go run over and tell them how bad he sucks...

There is the typical Jarntt post. You come on and bump your gums about Westbrooks, when you don't even know who he is. Then you point the finger like a 5 year old over the word ''shit'', when I can bump 10 posts where you've said worse. And then, when you're being shown up as Captain Babble, you cry out like Baby Bird for some Seahawks fans to come to your rescue. No respect for you at all Dude. None

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You literally seem to be insane. I know who he is. Know it would have been moronic to draft him above Lawrence and in no way shape or form called for Seahawks fans to come to my rescue. You may be as delusional as you are clueless. Here is a question for you. Why do I have no real issues with anyone here other than you? Ever think of that?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You literally seem to be insane. I know who he is. Know it would have been moronic to draft him above Lawrence and in no way shape or form called for Seahawks fans to come to my rescue. You may be as delusional as you are clueless. Here is a question for you. Why do I have no real issues with anyone here other than you? Ever think of that?

I'm clueless? ''Eastbrook is on everyone's radar now''.... forgive me Wise One, you are football wisdom personified. :clap:
I don't care if you have issues with others or not. I don't insult your posts, even though I don't agree with a lot of them. I don't care if you were a long time Disney guy, if you start crap with me, I'm giving it back

Last edited by a moderator:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't say I would draft him above Lawrence, You wouldn't have had to. He was projected 5th round on, considering we had like 9 picks on day 3, he looked like a great late round pick to me. I wouldn't have taken Lawrence in the 2nd though, and I sure as Hell wouldn't have kicked in a 3rd. What I said was, Westbrooks will end up being a better player than Lawrence. Clip and save and we'll see who the moron is, Eastbrook :L

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who's flapping gums. I'm calling it as it is. Your bullshit is deep. You simply mentioned Eastbrook in ONE mock draft nothing more, and now you're an expert?