• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ethan Westbrooks

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, you got me screwing up his name. We all know who the fuck we we're talking about. None of this changes the the bullshit you are spewing.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, you got me screwing up his name. We all know who the fuck we we're talking about. None of this changes the the bullshit you are spewing.

well......there was the time I referred to Rod Marinelli as Ron.
He had a field day with that one for two/three days.... so who knows? It's important when you sense you're behind the eight ball.

ever notice who wants to be the first to say and then claim victory?
Shoot....as a cowboy fan, how could you not pull for Lawrence even more now that the authority has spoken?

http://www.dallascowboys.com/team/coaches/bill-callahan/2ffecd32-7681-419d-8264-d04a11512fa2
Offensive Coordinator/Offensive Line Rod Marinelli

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well......there was the time I referred to Rod Marinelli as Ron.
He had a field day with that one for two/three days.... so who knows? It's important when you sense you're behind the eight ball.

ever notice who wants to be the first to say and then claim victory?
Shoot....as a cowboy fan, how could you not pull for Lawrence even more now that the authority has spoken?

http://www.dallascowboys.com/team/coaches/bill-callahan/2ffecd32-7681-419d-8264-d04a11512fa2
Offensive Coordinator/Offensive Line Rod Marinelli

I just keep thinking Gerald is back gracing our presence. I wonder how many slap bruises are on his back.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have drafted Caruan Reid and Telvin smith instead of Hitchens.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm clueless? ''Eastbrook is on everyone's radar now''.... forgive me Wise One, you are football wisdom personified. :clap:
I don't care if you have issues with others or not. I don't insult your posts, even though I don't agree with a lot of them. I don't care if you were a long time Disney guy, if you start crap with me, I'm giving it back

I think most on this board could take Jerrahs money and put a better product on the field. My god we just cut two recent 4th round picks because they sucked. I would get carpel tunnel if I listed Jerrahs draft fuckups from 1995-2014. The one time when the team was headed up during this time period was when Parcells was here. Since then it has been a downward spiral. Granted Jerrah has hit on some 1st rounders over that time period,but the middle round picks have been a joke.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have drafted Caruan Reid and Telvin smith instead of Hitchens.

well you will have to remind me if you are one of those always saying you are tired of drafting hurt players.
If you are. then you cant complain about not drafting Reid. My understanding is he has (or had) shoulder problems. Now if you aren't one of those that say your tired of drafting hurt players. Well then carry on.

That telvin Smith guy. What I have read about him does sound like he could have been tailor made for this style of defense. My understanding though is Hitchens isn't sucking. So why complain. Although I will admit. I wasn't inspired when we drafted Hitchens when I read up on him. I just have to trust that they (the coaches) saw something for them to pick Hitchens. One other question. Was Smith still on the board when we took hitchens? I am disregarding Reid, for reasons I mentioned above.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most on this board could take Jerrahs money and put a better product on the field. My god we just cut two recent 4th round picks because they sucked. I would get carpel tunnel if I listed Jerrahs draft fuckups from 1995-2014. The one time when the team was headed up during this time period was when Parcells was here. Since then it has been a downward spiral. Granted Jerrah has hit on some 1st rounders over that time period,but the middle round picks have been a joke.
we always end up cutting 4th rounders. That is like Jerry's gambling round. if we have to make trades where we lose picks seems like I would rather give up a 4th over the others LOL (but we never do)

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well the Rams drafted Sam and they just cut him.

Please Jerry ....don't.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Rams drafted Sam and they just cut him.

Please Jerry ....don't.

Yeah, at this point it wouldn't make much sense, considering they just gave up a 7th for a DE and we could have had Sam with one of our handful of 7th's months ago, but I bet Jerry is tempted