• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN league please help

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drives me up the wall in our league Smitty.:gaah:

I hate it too, but I do it. Almost have to. Beat Rita at her own game with it today.(and talked a lot of trash while doing so.) Got points from 8/10 pitchers in play. (We need to re-institute the add/drops per week rule again next year.). I don't understand why ESPN doesn't change it.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so I needed to go over something here. I know I was told not to try to trade Votto or Stanton due to the hitting advantage in the league but really there may not be such. There are seven pitching cats ks, w's, SOs, svs, bs, ERA, WHIP........and then there are double plays. And it would be easier to trade power for better pitching and stolen bases. Double play guys are not hard to find.

If I can get the edge in pitching, steals, double plays weekly I'm thinking of doing it. The hitting I have isnt even good enough and I do tend to want to keep a guy like Ozuna or even Castellanos because they can do well at times. And also its easier to get hits on FA than it is for extra power, and steal guys can get runs batted in. I could get 10-11 stats at most playing this strategy. Also, I don't want to have to worry about when Davis is or isnt starting. The guy is a underappreciated talent and can play well against lefties and steal bases weekly. I am not dropping him right now and have no idea how much less he gets when Dirks is back.

Also a lot of people have taken the year off due to missing the draft so no one is paying attention lately and I have made some deals where I offered Votto and Cole for Cabrera, I offered Shields for Molina, I offered Shields and Ozuna(dumb move now) for Pedroia. No responses.

Rising Underdogs - Free Fantasy Baseball - ESPN