• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

espn board and gagne

indyflyr

Da Oracle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think i made enemies with simon_gagne_12 and killadephia on the espn board by insinuating that i understood why holmer cut gagne loose. lot of emotion over it. maybe pouring gasoline on the wound and lighting it on fire was in poor taste...

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think i made enemies with simon_gagne_12 and killadephia on the espn board by insinuating that i understood why holmer cut gagne loose. lot of emotion over it. maybe pouring gasoline on the wound and lighting it on fire was in poor taste...

haha i haven't been over there in ages (by that i mean like a month haha).. last time i went the 'rumors' were completely different from the ones over here.. i figure this place gets it right 95% of the time so..

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think people overreacted to the gagne trade. especially after i read an article that said he chose to go to tampa bay. homer got what he could.

indyflyr

Da Oracle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well an argument broke out when i implied that gagne was great, but not really our franchise player. i would freak out if richards or pronger was traded away like that. but they were in a tizzy about gagne our best player. which i'm not saying he's bum. and right now i'd take him back with open arms. but he's not our best player imho.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I propose we have suspensions for any poster who fraternizes with the known retards over at the other Flyer board. I don't want anyone's secondhand stupid.

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I propose we have suspensions for any poster who fraternizes with the known retards over at the other Flyer board. I don't want anyone's secondhand stupid.

Heh heh -- secondhand stupid -- that's classic.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well an argument broke out when i implied that gagne was great, but not really our franchise player. i would freak out if richards or pronger was traded away like that. but they were in a tizzy about gagne our best player. which i'm not saying he's bum. and right now i'd take him back with open arms. but he's not our best player imho.

lol Sometimes the truth stings.

I couldn't agree more about everything you said.