• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN All America 1st team

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every Ohio state fan I know is from Ohio or went to Ohio state.

Yes I do have a problem with Winston. Call me crazy but I don't think highly of rapist thiefs

Hard to have a problem with someone you do not know, but hey whatever floats your little boat.

Again you are committing liable(written word) not slander(verbal words) by claiming him to be a rapist when there were no charges, indictment, or conviction. Without the last one you are doing nothing more than defaming him and looking very petty. But again have at it.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel for people that are desperate to be part of something that they have no connection too....like you.

Oh so nice of you. Yep so desperate to part of something. So desperate for over two decades. Like many people I know who are Ohio State fans who never went to OSU or even grew up in Ohio. But hey again you are Mother Superior who knows best.

How is that shitty team of yours looking without Braxton? Pretty sure Urbie is going to have another bad case of reflux with this one. Or maybe it is because he is stuffing himself with this...

Ba8NovVCcAAoOv0.jpg:large

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to have a problem with someone you do not know, but hey whatever floats your little boat.

Again you are committing liable(written word) not slander(verbal words) by claiming him to be a rapist when there were no charges, indictment, or conviction. Without the last one you are doing nothing more than defaming him and looking very petty. But again have at it.

That doesn't mean he isn't guilty. To me it's obvious that he is guilty and I am allowed to have an opinion.
And we all know he is a thief. That alone makes him a douche in my book. That you can't attempt your t shirt fan homer spin on.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh so nice of you. Yep so desperate to part of something. So desperate for over two decades. Like many people I know who are Ohio State fans who never went to OSU or even grew up in Ohio. But hey again you are Mother Superior who knows best.

How is that shitty team of yours looking without Braxton? Pretty sure Urbie is going to have another bad case of reflux with this one. Or maybe it is because he is stuffing himself with this...

Ba8NovVCcAAoOv0.jpg:large

Quit lying. desperate t shirt fans like you are a tiny tiny minority.

My team will be fine as will urban. And my team will always have more titles, more heismans more all Americans than your shitty team. No matter how many softest of the soft schedules your team gets.

The only thing they won't have more of is rapist thiefs.

Last edited by a moderator:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My team will be fine as will urban. And my team will always have more titles, more heismans more all Americans than your shitty team. No matter how many softest of the soft schedules your team gets.

If you went to Ohio St then they obviously don't have very high academic standards.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lying about what? The people that LIVE in MY NEIGHBORHOOD who are OSU fans yet have no connection to the school(according to your checkpoints)? Ok I am lying then. And T-shirt or sidewalk fans are a HUGE portion of all schools. But again you are right and EVERYONE else is wrong. Including all of the other posters on the Hoop who disagree with you on this. But it is your story so tell it how you want to.

Oh softest schedule. Oh no FSU has a "soft schedule" yet beat the dog shit out of Clemson and your team who plays a "better schedule" lost to Clemson. So maybe your team is just soft all around. Sounds about right. And yes they will have more because my "shitty team" has been playing football since 1947. Not 1890. Want me to do the math for you?

Keep on with the liable. Just shows how petty and jealous that you are Braxton is only 1/10 the QB that Winston is. I know I know soft schedule and all. But still National Champs. When was your teams last one again?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lying about what? The people that LIVE in MY NEIGHBORHOOD who are OSU fans yet have no connection to the school(according to your checkpoints)? Ok I am lying then. And T-shirt or sidewalk fans are a HUGE portion of all schools. But again you are right and EVERYONE else is wrong. Including all of the other posters on the Hoop who disagree with you on this. But it is your story so tell it how you want to.

Oh softest schedule. Oh no FSU has a "soft schedule" yet beat the dog shit out of Clemson and your team who plays a "better schedule" lost to Clemson. So maybe your team is just soft all around. Sounds about right. And yes they will have more because my "shitty team" has been playing football since 1947. Not 1890. Want me to do the math for you?

Keep on with the liable. Just shows how petty and jealous that you are Braxton is only 1/10 the QB that Winston is. I know I know soft schedule and all. But still National Champs. When was your teams last one again?

T shirt loser fans like yourself are a tiny 1% or less minority. Not sure why this escapes your tiny brain.

Why would I be jealous of a rapist thief? That's not my thing.

Keeping pumping the team you have zero connections too like the desperate wannabe you obviously are.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheesh. Didn't take you long to come back and target posters.

What a troll

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the problem with Jamies Winston. When he was accused of r*pe, his apologist fans offered the following explanation: It was actually consentual sex with a woman with whom he was cheating. The woman god mad when he cut her off because his girlfriend was coming to town. So his accuser filed a false accusation because she was mad at him.

Bottom line for me - irrespective of any legal ramifications, Winston is a class A1 douchebag.

Then - he "forgets" to pay for his crab legs at Publix and expects people to buy his story.

Bottom bottom line? he is not only a class A1 douchebag, he is also a self-entitled piece of shit who has no respect for anyone around him.

I am sure he makes all FSU fans proud.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T shirt loser fans like yourself are a tiny 1% or less minority. Not sure why this escapes your tiny brain.

Why would I be jealous of a rapist thief?

He is better than any player on your team? That is a good reason.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is better than any player on your team? That is a good reason.

Nope. I don't think I he is that good so no need for me to be jealous. Plus the fact that he is a raping thief really makes me everything but jealous of him.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He came after me first pal.

First, I'm not your pal.

If he came after you, you need to do everything in you power to avoid it. You are the one on the radar.

Not FSUManager.

If you can't deal with him without getting rustled put him on ignore.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, I'm not your pal.

If he came after you, you need to do everything in you power to avoid it. You are the one on the radar.

Not FSUManager.

If you can't deal with him without getting rustled put him on ignore.

I can deal with him fine . you're the one thats bitching about it

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can deal with him fine . you're the one thats bitching about it

I am not bitching. But to give you time to think it over, here is a couple days courtesy of "your pal"

See ya Monday....

:suds:

Next time is perma as this your 2nd...

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I don't think I he is that good so no need for me to be jealous. Plus the fact that he is a raping thief really makes me everything but jealous of him.

Well good thing you are not a scout. YOu would be out of a job.

Oh and...

oh-ok-o.gif