• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Enough of Riley Cooper

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maclin isn't pullin' a safety with him like DJax did. Oh, he may goin' forward.... but DJax had over/under coverage much more than Mac. What's that mean......... it means Coop doesn't have NEARLY as much freedom.

That was under Reid, when teams were not worried about the run. Teams are playing us almost exactly like they did last year (7/8 men in box usually only 1 deep safety) & our receivers are getting just as open from what Ive seen.

Problem isnt who the open guy is...its that this year Foles isnt hitting the open guy.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give Jordan Matthews a few more games, this kids gonna be a Star, and all the Djax talk will cease.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are a running team and until the line/Chip get it going we are going to struggle if we have to be pass first.

Look at any of my posts on KFFL and I am one of the biggest Djax fans. Maclin has already shown he can replace his production. Maybe he won't be as exciting from time to time but I will take the consistency over that any day. Not only that, but Maclin is making some really clutch catches recently.

If we can find a way to be 5-1 going into our bye week I will be really excited. Hopefully, Foles can step up and start hitting some of the receivers on the deep routes.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not whining, just stating a fact. There is no stretch in the Eagles WR Corp.

Maclin is easily filling that need. Foles hasn't been throwing a good deep ball and the other WRs need to get open shorter for this thing to work. Right now, the only guy producing is Maclin. If Ertz and Matthews get more involved, we are right back on track.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maclin isn't pullin' a safety with him like DJax did. Oh, he may goin' forward.... but DJax had over/under coverage much more than Mac. What's that mean......... it means Coop doesn't have NEARLY as much freedom.

That's a myth. Teams weren't doubling DJax last year. They didn't have to.