• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Enough is enough

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robin needs to go. he has literally cost his team the last 2 games. how don't u review that play in the 9th inning? u have nothing to fricken lose. brutal

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robin needs to go. he has literally cost his team the last 2 games. how don't u review that play in the 9th inning? u have nothing to fricken lose. brutal

I just heard on the radio (in Detroit) that when Ausmus inserted a pinch runner in the game, he couldn't protest the call. I agree with you Nick C was out at 2nd.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
robin went out, went back in the dugout, and then went back trying to challenge. he didn't even know the challenge fricken rules. it was the 9th inning. it was a use it or lose it situation anyways. challenge the play

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the honeymoon is over. eric wedge and ron gardenhire are sitting at home. send the sox mascot home and hire a real manager

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm finally settled down from the ending of that game.

I was absolutely LIVID that RV didn't challenge that. It's the 9th freaking inning with the damn game on the line for crissake!!! Inexcusable management decision right there and, as usual, cost us the game. I dunno what it is with him and challenges ... it's like he's allergic to them. He has always been like this for some reason. You are allowed the challenge ... USE IT ... especially when it's the 9th inning. What do you have to lose .... "Sorry, the call stands now go back to the dugout." No harm ... no foul.

I loved Robin as a player and really have been in his corner hoping he would learn and succeed as our Manager, but his oft inexplicable decisions are beyond baffling. He cannot cost us games like this when easy decisions need to be made.