• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

End the N word with an A...

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way I see it is, leagues like the NFL or NBA can't legislate the word out of locker rooms or fields/courts, the players are going to have eliminate the word. I don't know if it will happen, but if it does it will happen over a long period of time. This type of change isn't going to happen because a commissioner comes down and says "stop it"

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one's going to stop it, they want everyone to use that word. That's why it's "cool" to say among all races in pop culture. It's not a term of endearment. I believe the meaning of a word can change but the N word has always retained it's meaning.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one's going to stop it, they want everyone to use that word. That's why it's "cool" to say among all races in pop culture. It's not a term of endearment. I believe the meaning of a word can change but the N word has always retained it's meaning.

I have called a few white people that word because it's true definition is a trashy and dirty person. I still prefer the term "Trailer Trash" though. When the flies are bothering me on a fishing trip, I always call them republicans :lol:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have called a few white people that word because it's true definition is a trashy and dirty person. I still prefer the term "Trailer Trash" though. When the flies are bothering me on a fishing trip, I always call them republicans :lol:

Flies are actually card-carrying PETA members protesting your abuse of those poor fishies.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If that's true then why do black people get mad when other races say it? At the end of the day it still means the same thing.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's true then why do black people get mad when other races say it? At the end of the day it still means the same thing.

Because they are hypocrites and many of them like to play the race card to their advantage. My nephews and niece went bowling a good number of years ago and a group of black kids came up and tried to muscle their way into their alley. When my nephews wouldn't budge, they threatened to tell management that they called them the N word if they didn't. Because my nephews and niece had never heard the word even at 15 years old, they didn't know what they were even talking about.