• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Emmanuel Sanders to visit tomorrow

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather have the Niners get a couple of receivers through the draft. Younger and cheaper. Hope the Niners are still in the running for Thurmond.

BOB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You beat me to it, I was about to post this exact same thing.

Would not surprise me if Denver helped the agent do the dirty deed. It is the same team that screwd over Dumerville with the fax machine. Of course I'm saying that,because I can't stand Jon Elway. lol

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not a big deal missing out on Sanders.... Quinton Patton should be able to do what Sanders does.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would not surprise me if Denver helped the agent do the dirty deed. It is the same team that screwd over Dumerville with the fax machine. Of course I'm saying that,because I can't stand Jon Elway. lol

If you have read the story of what actually happened with the Fax machine you would realize the fault was one Dumervil and his agent. Broncos gave Dumervil an offer and said he and his agent had by a certain time to make a decision. The time passed with the agent saying they were not going to accept it. Then at the last second they accepted the deal. Then right before signing the agent once again tried to renegotiate with the Broncos saying "no the deal on the table is the one we are offering." Then with like 10 minutes to go before the Broncos had to make a decision one way or another Dumervil agreed to the deal signed it and took it to a Kinkos to fax it back to the Broncos but the Fax Machine broke while he was trying to fax it. The Broncos then had no choice but to cut him.

There is a reason the Broncos were not investigated in that whole situation but Dumervil's agent was. Throw in Dumervil fired his agent not long after. Should be a pretty clear sign of who was at fault in all of that.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank god we didn't sign this shady person. How do u agree to 3 teams.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Sanders and one other player are represented by this agent in the NFL. I'm guessing that number isn't going to grow very much.