• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Emmanuel Sanders to visit tomorrow

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shefter just tweeted the Broncos are landing him. Where the hell are they getting this cap space with manning on the roster? When Manning is gone, Denver is gonna really suck with no cap space.

None of these deals are long term, and the ones that are are almost all escapable with no little to no dead money within 2-3 years. They're actually in very good cap shape.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am starting to think we are just window shoppinh at free agency. Looking but dont have enough cash to get anything

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Looks like Sanders is joining the Broncos.

Good. Baalke potentially raised the price of 2 WRs I didn't want & are signing with potential (likely) AFC Champions. :)

michaelwarner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Sanders is joining the Broncos.

Good. Baalke potentially raised the price of 2 WRs I didn't want & are signing with potential (likely) AFC Champions. :)

Sick, I'm sure you've mentioned this in previous threads but if what WR left would you want and if we don't sign Thurmond what CB would you want.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado recently legalized marijuana and the Denver Broncos has become a place NFL players want to sign... :smokin:

BOB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't understand how anyone can be happy to continue to have one of the worse passing offense in the league. We ranked like 28th last year.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't understand how anyone can be happy to continue to have one of the worse passing offense in the league. We ranked like 28th last year.

It's the guy throwing it.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Sick, I'm sure you've mentioned this in previous threads but if what WR left would you want and if we don't sign Thurmond what CB would you want.

You mean exclusively in free agency?

First of all I want Culliver to sign a contract extension. Like right now. Buy low.

Which WR(s) would I want? In FA? None of 'em. There isn't a WR in FA I'd want on the Niners at this point. I hope they go to the draft for that (Moncrief).

CB? I'd want Antonio Cromartie if he checks out medically. He was cut, so he wouldn't affect the compensatory pick formula, and his stock is really low, so he wouldn't cost a ton.

Last offseason I wanted DRC, and he was a prize just waiting to be picked up at that point. He could've been signed long-term for probably 30% less than what he'd get now IMO. Now he's too expensive. :(

Other than Cromartie, I'd be open to trading for Morris Claiborne. They're the only 2 names that intrigue me except Thurmond. There are a ton of CBs I like in the draft though.

michaelwarner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean exclusively in free agency?

First of all I want Culliver to sign a contract extension. Like right now. Buy low.

Which WR(s) would I want? In FA? None of 'em. There isn't a WR in FA I'd want on the Niners at this point. I hope they go to the draft for that (Moncrief).

CB? I'd want Antonio Cromartie if he checks out medically. He was cut, so he wouldn't affect the compensatory pick formula, and his stock is really low, so he wouldn't cost a ton.

Last offseason I wanted DRC, and he was a prize just waiting to be picked up at that point. He could've been signed long-term for probably 30% less than what he'd get now IMO. Now he's too expensive. :(

Other than Cromartie, I'd be open to trading for Morris Claiborne. They're the only 2 names that intrigue me except Thurmond. There are a ton of CBs I like in the draft though.

Yeah, I meant FA. Cromartie is interesting, I'm not sure if DRC is going to get paid the way the market seems to be going. Claiborne is interesting if he's actually available. I like James Jones if the price falls way low, but that won't happen probably.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs | Emmanuel Sanders visiting

Sat, 15 Mar 2014 18:40:14 -0700
Free-agent WR Emmanuel Sanders (Steelers) is visiting with the Kansas City Chiefs Saturday, March 15, for the second night in a row, according to a source.

FANTASY TIP: There was a report earlier that stated Sanders was to sign with the division rival of the Chiefs, the Denver Broncos. Perhaps Kansas City is sweetening their offer and making an 11th hour bid to keep him from going to their enemy.

Comment | Source: NationalFootballPost.com - Aaron Wilson | Share: - See more at: NFL News and Rumors - Hot off the Wire Fantasy Football News

BOB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your QB runs the ball better then he does throwing the ball stats are going to be low, 28th is generous.

NFL Stats: by Team Category

Not going to disagree with you on Kap. He's part of the problem not only by his play,but his contract demands of 18 million. Which is most likely why the 49ers aren't doing squat this offseason.

bigpb72

OG Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AdamSchefter reported, WR Emmanuel Sanders has agreed to terms with the Broncos. Part of replacing Decker's production.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we lost out on every FA WR, he'll even LaFell signed with the Pats...throw me santonio Holmes for nothing

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AdamSchefter reported, WR Emmanuel Sanders has agreed to terms with the Broncos. Part of replacing Decker's production.

Hardly a surprise. If you were a wide receiver would you rather have Peyton Manning throwing to you or Colin Kaepernick?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we lost out on every FA WR, he'll even LaFell signed with the Pats...throw me santonio Holmes for nothing

Lafell I want no part of but Holmes on the cheap is kind of interesting. I love James Jones but he is too similar to what we already have. At this point pay the asking price for Thurmond III and wait for the draft and cuts.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

All of this is good news to me. I didn't want any of those guys.

And Santonio Holmes is nothing at this point. He's a small WR who relied on speed who isn't fast any more & has been stricken with injuries. I'll take Quinton Patton over that. Heck I'll take Jon Baldwin over that with an offseason to learn the play book.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James jones still out there?

T'N'T

L-I-V-I-N
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports are Denver is finalizing a deal with Sanders.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm disappointed tha you don't like Allen Robinson. He's high on my wish list. I agree with the other names, though. Not to change the subject, but your boy Larry English is still available isn't he?

It's always interesting to see what others remember about you. Who you liked, disliked, etc.. This one surprised me that anybody remembered that but maybe it's because I WAS pretty vocal about him when he came out.

No, Larry English isn't a FA. Yet. Most FA lists have him listed as a FA but it was a mistake. He failed to activate a void clause in his contract. The Chargers are on the hook for him for 1.54M but it's still "possible" they decide he's not worth it and cut him.

Not that he started things out on fire but from the get go he's been hit big time with injuries. It sounds like he had a lot more maturing to do when he got to the NFL as well. Way more than I anticipated he needed to be honest so it's possible that's played some kind of part in how things have started for him, too.