• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Elways Offers Jackson 5 Years $50M

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danny Trevathan is one of those guys who was so versatile and valuable in college and in the pros. I think he plays with just as much heart and smarts as he did before his injuries -but I think he has lost some quickness and burst.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow pick ...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danny Trevathan is one of those guys who was so versatile and valuable in college and in the pros. I think he plays with just as much heart and smarts as he did before his injuries -but I think he has lost some quickness and burst.

He like Woodyard will be a tough guy to see go. Yes I think Trevathan's ability on the field is replaceable probably easier than that of Malik or any of the other guys but he just seems like one of those good guys that works his tail off to get where he is. Always been underranked in my opinion because he isn't that size/strength combination that you want but the guy just knows how to play football. Honestly I think 2013 he was the one guy that seemed to make plays on our defense on a consistent basis. When we needed a play he seemed to be the only one to step up in those big moments.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He like Woodyard will be a tough guy to see go. Yes I think Trevathan's ability on the field is replaceable probably easier than that of Malik or any of the other guys but he just seems like one of those good guys that works his tail off to get where he is. Always been underranked in my opinion because he isn't that size/strength combination that you want but the guy just knows how to play football. Honestly I think 2013 he was the one guy that seemed to make plays on our defense on a consistent basis. When we needed a play he seemed to be the only one to step up in those big moments.
Trev will be hard to lose but luckily for Denver,of all the positions,at least IMO,linebacker is the deepest. I love what Trev brought and accomplished for Denver and will miss him mucho. Will always root for him wherever he goes. Big reason Denver D was the best.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He threw ANOTHER interception?!

Danny Trevathan was the pick we got for Tebow...His great play made easier for me to accept Tebow moving on ..