• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Elimination Chamber

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE makes FIFA look like have their shit together. So fucking stupid to have the ref count the pin and then say, oh my bad, it's a dq.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE makes FIFA look like have their shit together. So fucking stupid to have the ref count the pin and then say, oh my bad, it's a dq.

It was a different ref that counted the pin, we've never seen a 2nd come down and say "I'm sure the original will call that a DQ so I'm just not gonna count"

Apparently people have no idea what a Dusty finish is and considering it's been 20+ years since we've seen it I'm gonna go ahead and say it was perfectly fine for them to use that finish especially with MITB 2 weeks away.

SilverFalco8

TXOD BX 507
Hoopla Cash
$ 87.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope Dean ends up keeping the title. So sick and tired of the authority.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dusty Finish returns!

And its about time they went that route with Cena finally taking a loss clean. Now the key here is WWE doesn't rush it and give him the win back immediately. If they let this simmer until Summerslam with Owens being the man and Cena chasing, the payoff will be great. Surely they have something like this in mind. They obviously think very highly of Kevin Owens. It would be a total waste to have him trade victories with Cena at MITB.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
complete bullshit. Most of this was a bad episode of RAW. I think my favorite part was Roman taking a selfie with that chick up the aisle.

Lame Owens pin over cena after there were cleaner finishes during the match.

Force Nikki bella down our throats, apparently Natalya is full valet mode now, almost hoped that Brie was coming down to ring side to challenge her. They need to get some new girls up here.

Not enough Lana, creative clearly does not know where to take her character although it was an excellent cleavage shot but the funky eye shadow just did not fit. Are they taking a butterface angle?

Was Ryback the only one in that match that was willing to kiss DB's ass?

Actually fell asleep during the WHC match. Right til the bullshit ending that happened on RAW with douche pushing the camera man into Ambrose, Rollins pulls the ref into the impact.

Apparently June 22nd is a date that Lesnar is set to be back on RAW, after MITB, before summerslam. Will he carry the briefcase or immediately cash it in to a destruction match?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
complete bullshit. Most of this was a bad episode of RAW. I think my favorite part was Roman taking a selfie with that chick up the aisle.

Lame Owens pin over cena after there were cleaner finishes during the match.

Force Nikki bella down our throats, apparently Natalya is full valet mode now, almost hoped that Brie was coming down to ring side to challenge her. They need to get some new girls up here.

Not enough Lana, creative clearly does not know where to take her character although it was an excellent cleavage shot but the funky eye shadow just did not fit. Are they taking a butterface angle?

Was Ryback the only one in that match that was willing to kiss DB's ass?

Actually fell asleep during the WHC match. Right til the bullshit ending that happened on RAW with douche pushing the camera man into Ambrose, Rollins pulls the ref into the impact.

Apparently June 22nd is a date that Lesnar is set to be back on RAW, after MITB, before summerslam. Will he carry the briefcase or immediately cash it in to a destruction match?

Owens/Cena was Match of the Year quality. That alone made the show worth watching

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Owens/Cena was Match of the Year quality. That alone made the show worth watching

The only thing that made that match exciting was Cole saying that Owens was not gonna be flying off any top ropes and showing he didnt know shit about owens. But that ending was horrible when John didnt sell that powerbomb after the powerbomb did not finish him earlier in the match that was hit cleaner.

now owens is having a NXT challenge on smack down. They are gonna run owens and cena on the same path.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that made that match exciting was Cole saying that Owens was not gonna be flying off any top ropes and showing he didnt know shit about owens. But that ending was horrible when John didnt sell that powerbomb after the powerbomb did not finish him earlier in the match that was hit cleaner.

now owens is having a NXT challenge on smack down. They are gonna run owens and cena on the same path.

Don't know what to say other than if you didn't like Cena/Owens, then you don't really like wrestling. That match was great from beginning to end.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was beyond impressed with Owens. He's like a modern day Bam Bam Bigelow with an indie moveset, but he's in better shape. I'd seen him on NXT a few times but watching him not get overshadowed by the biggest star of the past decade in a PPV match was bigtime. He's obviously getting pushed to the moon

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know what to say other than if you didn't like Cena/Owens, then you don't really like wrestling. That match was great from beginning to end.

My problem was the end. Cena landed on his elbows with the power bomb, then rolled out of the ring on cue after the same move was hit cleaner earlier in the match. At least let your head make some contact with the mat Cena.

If you can accept a guy not hitting a finisher clean for the pin and claim to like wrestling, I gotta disagree on who does not really like wrestling.

The NXT guys are getting a huge push now, maybe they deserve it, but at least let the guy they are working with sell the win.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My problem was the end. Cena landed on his elbows with the power bomb, then rolled out of the ring on cue after the same move was hit cleaner earlier in the match. At least let your head make some contact with the mat Cena.

If you can accept a guy not hitting a finisher clean for the pin and claim to like wrestling, I gotta disagree on who does not really like wrestling.

The NXT guys are getting a huge push now, maybe they deserve it, but at least let the guy they are working with sell the win.

The end was fine. You're just nitpicking. Enjoy the match

3 & 6 years to go...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree. I would go as far as to say that match may be one of the best of the decade. I am, also, extremely impressed with Owens/Steen. Better late than never, in coming to the WWE. Thank you, sir.