• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eldrick Woods can....

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hug MY nuts quite often...you got a problem with that?
LOL!

:dhd:

Nah, I'm just bustin chops on the boys who have come out of the woodwork because Eldrick won a major.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if you’ve rooted for the guy when you saw him win the Masters and break Jack’s low round there at the age of 21. It’s been an unreal treat to watch as a fan of the game.

..or iffin you been watchin him since he was a sophomore at Stanford.....:suds:

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a dickhead when he was 21 as well.

It’s fucking awesome how bent Tiger has you. You can’t even describe why he was a dickhead at 21, you just know you hate his guts so you’ll chirp to anybody who’ll listen. Meanwhile I’ll continue soaking this up and keep enjoying the greatest day I’ve ever had watching the game I love.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..or iffin you been watchin him since he was a sophomore at Stanford.....:suds:

My dad put Tiger on my radar during his amateur career. Remember thinking to myself who’s name is Tiger?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a huge Tiger fan but would be cool to see him do it. It ain’t gonna be easy

Suck the OPs dick? I'm thinking it would be pretty easy.......

Will Tiger beat Jack's record... I do not think he will. The field is just too good for him too. I see him winning one more but not surpassing Jack. Be sweet if he did, this board would explode if he did.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s fucking awesome how bent Tiger has you. You can’t even describe why he was a dickhead at 21, you just know you hate his guts so you’ll chirp to anybody who’ll listen. Meanwhile I’ll continue soaking this up and keep enjoying the greatest day I’ve ever had watching the game I love.

:L Good grief

You can't be serious, kid.

Ain't nobody bent, but I can tell you what is on the end of these puppet strings I'm holding :nod:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Front runners are free to do whatever they wish. I'm sure that Eldrick appreciates your support.

LOL. As I posted elsewhere I primarily root for him since he was raised in a town where I lived for quite a few years. I root for him whether he is doing well or awful. Oh well - using your logic why are you a Pats fan? It can't be because of where you live so you must be a front runner. Yep - I realize that this is idiotic logic, but so is stating this for all Tiger fans.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dad put Tiger on my radar during his amateur career. Remember thinking to myself who’s name is Tiger?

yup. First time I saw him was as an amateur when he came back and beat some other kid named scott, who had his girlfriend on the bag.
I think she wanted to blow Tiger when he beat dat boyz azzzzz......:clap:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Good grief

You can't be serious, kid.

Ain't nobody bent, but I can tell you what is on the end of these puppet strings I'm holding :nod:

So again - why do you hate him?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Beyond that I don't watch teams & athletes because of their personalities or off field life. Lots of athletes that all of us like are jerks at times. Jordan was no saint, but I loved watching the guy play. Lots of Pats fans here & I am pretty sure that Brady can be a real tool at times. So what?

Also - Tiger has been pretty much a model citizen over the past few years - no tirades on the course & just being a nice guy (understand that he has not have been that way in the past). It just sounds like some folks decided a long time ago that they didn't like him & are hell bent on not only not liking him now but also downplaying any accomplishment of his & calling out any fans. Whatever.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beyond that I don't watch teams & athletes because of their personalities or off field life. Lots of athletes that all of us like are jerks at times. Jordan was no saint, but I loved watching the guy play. Lots of Pats fans here & I am pretty sure that Brady can be a real tool at times. So what?

Also - Tiger has been pretty much a model citizen over the past few years - no tirades on the course & just being a nice guy (understand that he has not have been that way in the past). It just sounds like some folks decided a long time ago that they didn't like him & are hell bent on not only not liking him now but also downplaying any accomplishment of his & calling out any fans. Whatever.

Exactly, nobody knows these athletes from Adam. We watch them because they provide us entertainment in the respective sports we love. So I could care less when an athlete is a "jerk" or does something unsavory off the field unless it's really bad like hitting a woman or just a genuine dirt bag. We're all flawed, you put most people's life under a microscope and there's plenty of stuff for all of us that we're less than proud of.

But in regards to the last few years it's plain to see Tiger has matured with age and the perspective his kids has brought him. It speaks volumes how his peers on tour talk about him. Fowler and JT are some of the most standup guys on tour and they have nothing but awesome things to say about Tiger. Just got home from my trip and was shocked to see how many players are just gushing about his win, especially Koepka and Schauffele. They both lost by a shot and they were smiling ear to ear talking about how cool it was for Tiger to win? And it was the typical "player speak", they both were genuinely happy, Brooks just smiled and said "Tiger is just freaking good" and laughed. Pretty amazing considering how close he came to winning.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jack was hated on tour for his first few years. But since there were no cameras and social media he got away with a lot of boorish behavior.
Not to mention womanizing since his wife didn't always travel with him like they do today.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. As I posted elsewhere I primarily root for him since he was raised in a town where I lived for quite a few years. I root for him whether he is doing well or awful. Oh well - using your logic why are you a Pats fan? It can't be because of where you live so you must be a front runner. Yep - I realize that this is idiotic logic, but so is stating this for all Tiger fans.

There's only one NFL team in New England so I started watching them when I was 8 or 9. A year or two later they drafted Jim Plunkett and Randy Vataha and I became a big fan.

Epic fail on that analogy, BTW.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, looks like you're pretty indifferent about the guy :rolleyes2:

Accurately describing him as the dickhead that he is does't equate to hate.

How old are you? You seem a bit defensive about a guy you've never met.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Accurately describing him as the dickhead that he is does't equate to hate.

How old are you? You seem a bit defensive about a guy you've never met.

Oh ok, calling him a dickhead and busting everyone's balls in here because they're a fan of him must mean something different?

Stop acting like a child. You'e made it abundantly clear you don't follow golf, don't like Tiger, and here just to stir the pot. It's pretty juvenile.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh ok, calling him a dickhead and busting everyone's balls in here because they're a fan of him must mean something different?

Stop acting like a child. You'e made it abundantly clear you don't follow golf, don't like Tiger, and here just to stir the pot. It's pretty juvenile.

JFC, I've been watching golf longer than you've been alive. :L

Take Tigger's tiny cock out outta yo mouff, Jr. you're embarrassing yourself.