• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eklund Rumor

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Jason Garrison could waive his NTC to leave Vancouver. Montreal and Tampa Bay are lining up as potential landing spots for the D-man.

$4.6 mill per over the next 4 years. Lefty shot but I guy who can play RD which is a positive. A puckmover, a QB PP and he's got a bullet for a shot.

Perhaps something like Connolly, Witkowski and a 2nd or 3rd for Garrison?

Eklund also says the Jets are listening on Zach Bogosian. Perhaps Yzerman may have interest in him?

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Jason Garrison could waive his NTC to leave Vancouver. Montreal and Tampa Bay are lining up as potential landing spots for the D-man.

$4.6 mill per over the next 4 years. Lefty shot but I guy who can play RD which is a positive. A puckmover, a QB PP and he's got a bullet for a shot.

Perhaps something like Connolly, Witkowski and a 2nd or 3rd for Garrison?

Eklund also says the Jets are listening on Zach Bogosian. Perhaps Yzerman may have interest in him?

Ya I just wonder if he waives that no trade clause ? Because we wanted to go to the Canucks he is from there!

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I just wonder if he waives that no trade clause ? Because we wanted to go to the Canucks he is from there!

Perhaps he wants a return to the sunshine state? The Canucks just traded Kesler and got Luca Sbisa in the deal, that certainly makes Garrison more expendable.