• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ECF GM 6: Remember 94 win #4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Kovy chose to come here for this game. Parise wants his fat check and to be a winner?

Nows the chance step the fuck up and win this game

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, here we go... about 3 hours from game time... This is what its all about.... keep the pressure on them and dont give up an inch... We do not want to give them life and go back for a game 7... lets end this tonight.... Play smart Devil hockey and get that forecheck going all game (EVEN IF YOU HAVE A 3 GOAL LEAD). Dont sit back and let them back into this series. Lets do this devils style and send them packing.

And on a side note... anyone notice ESPN hockey page earlier today... they had the kings goalie against the rags goalie in a matchup showing how they would pair together...

That kind of shit really pisses me off.... HELLO, the rags are on the verge of elimination... its probably the matchup the NHL wants so we will see... just hope the refs dont decide this game... Its just no respect by ESPN... Same shit happened when the Saints won the superbowl. For the NFS Championship game which was played in the SUPERDOME... that morning on ESPN.com, the front page was Farve vs Manning, like Farve was gonna pass the torch to Manning as the elite next QB.. and they hadnt even played the game... (Which of course the Saints won)... its just poor on ESPNs part... dont talk about a matchup until it happens... I hope the devils take notice and dont give the NHL there matchup they want.... Lets hope this isnt Ray Bourque all over again....

On to tonight... Lets end it now...

LETS GO DEVILS!!! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!!!! 11/16!!!!

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

piss-on-rangers-clock-ny-10-2.jpg

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If we can make the Rangers play from behind, I think they'll implode.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a dream last night we won 4-3 in OT and I started yellin BEAT LA!!!! Ponikarovsky scores the winner in the slot kinda like Penner did against Phoenix.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
18 years ago... who would've known this sh*t would be repeating itself...

the stage is set...

Let's change the outcome Martyyyyyyyyyyy!

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HERE WE GO!!! ITS UP TO US!!!! LETS DO THIS!!!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!!!! 11/16!!!!

devil421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Rangers game plan is pretty obvious. Bad angle shots at Marty's feet and hope for some softies. Can't say I blame them but you're not going to win playing for goals like that.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rangers game plan is pretty obvious. Bad angle shots at Marty's feet and hope for some softies. Can't say I blame them but you're not going to win playing for goals like that.

Yeah, Marty is good for a rebound or two these days too....

Status
Not open for further replies.