• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ECF GM 6: Remember 94 win #4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, what a game. I had to work last night so I had watched up to the end of the third... I recorded OT and went to work. I worked all night not knowing if we won. (I did this on purpose to watch the game when I got home and avoided all news contact to see if we won). I rushed home at 7 AM, fired up the DVR and wow it didnt take long... Great win, great game, even though we were outplayed in the second and some of the third. Marty did a great job, esp in the third....

And a big shout out to Zubs.... Go back and watch OT. You will see what he did to prevent the Rags from scoring in OT.... if he wasnt on his guy, 30 seconds before our goal... we may have lost... just a great tie up in front preventing a shot that Marty was moving on... you never know... but a great effort in OT on his part and probably the game saver.... then its up the ice to the goal. Man that place must have been rocking.... I loved the look of shock on the Rags faces... finaly got this monkey off our backs.... I still cant believe it... I woke up this afternoon and had to watch OT again... just a great win all around...

I know nothing about the kings, but I do know everyone is saying they are the hottest team right now, no one can beat them.,.. blah blah blah... Hey ESPN, you all said the same thing in 95 about the Wings... how did that turn out?

LETS GO DEVILS!!! YOU GOTTA BELEIVE!!!! 12/16!!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA is the 2003 Ducks all over again and we beat them with a lesser offense. Don't worry about Quick we'll get him.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Vort I was there it was just insane. Everyone was just saying to one another "we did it". and I don't mean making the cup finals. It was the most party atmosphere I have ever seen....I've been to game 7 ducks and the 01 Ecf clincher against the pens. The obly thing it might compare to is the 95. Still though they had the marching band going through the concourse everyone outside the building high 5s horns honking all of it. juat insane...if they win the cup at home anyone near nj must attend the game.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant believe it still...

Our NJ Devils.... 2012 stanley cup contenders...

BEAT LA!

devils30mb

King "Marty" Kong
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always believed this team could get there.

We all saw during the season that when this team has all cylinders going....they can match any team.

Remember this

|
|
|
V

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vort I was there it was just insane. Everyone was just saying to one another "we did it". and I don't mean making the cup finals. It was the most party atmosphere I have ever seen....I've been to game 7 ducks and the 01 Ecf clincher against the pens. The obly thing it might compare to is the 95. Still though they had the marching band going through the concourse everyone outside the building high 5s horns honking all of it. juat insane...if they win the cup at home anyone near nj must attend the game.

Just awesome Cup... I wish I could make a game... but probably never will. The only time I came close was the run against dallas in 2000. If that would have gone to game 7, I would have been in NJ for that game due to my work sending me there... I would have found a way to get tickets, but since we won in 6 in Dallas, I got to go to the arena when people were bringing there tickets back for exchange... That was the continental arena back then. I did get to go to this building across the way where they were having a draft party. Got to get some great merchandise and meet alot of fans... many had scrapbooks with live game picks of Stevens and Marty, etc... just great to be around the real fans... It was a great experience... even if I didnt get to see a game... I live no where near hockey.... but thank god for Center Ice...

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
vort man that sucks your far away....not sure what the money situation is but if the devils have a game clincher at home you should fly up....something every fan of their favorite team should experience 1x. took 9 years to get back here

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vort man that sucks your far away....not sure what the money situation is but if the devils have a game clincher at home you should fly up....something every fan of their favorite team should experience 1x. took 9 years to get back here

Yeah, I know... I have the money... its convincing the wife that its worth it... LOL... Shes not into sports at all... and since I watch Hockey, Football and NCAA football and some NBA... its hard to say I am gonna blow god knows how much to go see them live... maybe once my kids are out of school and I have money to blow.... I can imagine it... hell I have been a fan since the 80s so I have seen the ups and downs... 95 will still be one of the best times of my life... I was at LSU when they won the cup for the first time (and the pain of 94) so trust me, I am there in spirit...

I think we will kill the kings, and I know nothing about them.... The east is so much different from the west... east teams to me are so much better all around, esp in our confrence.... we will see on Wed... But since we have home ice... LETS DO THIS!!!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!!! 12/16!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.