• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron got into all kinds of tiffs after the game. Berated a reporter for asking a fair question. Got into a shouting match with a heckling fan. And then apparently threw a fit that he had to wait for Avery Bradley and Marcus Smart to speak before he got to.

1 loss is all it takes and he reverts to his old self.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics just shot lights out- made 18 three's on 45% from the 3 pt line.....combination of them being red hot from 3 and the Cavs going ice cold from 3 and it happens. Obviously that could never happen for 4 games in a 7 game series but it can happen once or twice.

sometimes having no pressure/no expectations makes guys play a little bit easier- sure looked that way tonight.
Yeah... I'm sure all of ^this^ factored in in a big way, and I wouldn't claim otherwise.

That being said: the Cleveland defense conceded a lot of open looks. A professional team is gonna start knocking those down if Cleveland gives them away that easy... Washington learned that too the series before.

Boston won't be able to turn the questionable defense of the Cav's into a series win... but that lack of defense won't fly against the Dubs.

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IT wasn't doing shit against Cleveland the first two games. I watched the Celtics the first two games of the series (didn't watch tonight) they sucked ass. It was probably near the equivalent of a horse fucking a chick - at some point you have to look away.

He got hurt in game 6 vs the Wizards.

It was pretty obvious the way that he was limping all over the court against Cleveland.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron got into all kinds of tiffs after the game. Berated a reporter for asking a fair question. Got into a shouting match with a heckling fan. And then apparently threw a fit that he had to wait for Avery Bradley and Marcus Smart to speak before he got to.

Yeah... LeBron is who he is (kinda a prick) at this point.

He's not the worst thing in the world... but I'm glad I don't have to root for him.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 points is a 1 possession game now?

Okay, 1 point difference. Jesus Christ you like to argue.

I'm willing to concede that the Celtics would likely BEAT Miami in a playoff series. But to think it's a definitive sweep is straight laughable. Especially considering that Miami had the best record in the league since January sans Golden St.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's a flawed human being for sure. You forgot throwing random teammates under the bus.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reporter who LBJ went off at last night basically confirmed that Lebron is a liar which I already knew.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's not wrong. Lebron should be top 3. Unfortunately for him, the MVP is a regular season accomplishment and not a "you're the best player in the league so you deserve it, regardless if someone had a better regular season" award.

But Lebron acted like a baby back bitch.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's my time that they waste.

Waste time? What, because if Boston wouleve won that series, all of a sudden your time spent watching the series is commensurate with the time Edison spent on his inventions?

Try not to take life too seriously, my man

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, 1 point difference. Jesus Christ you like to argue.

I'm willing to concede that the Celtics would likely BEAT Miami in a playoff series. But to think it's a definitive sweep is straight laughable. Especially considering that Miami had the best record in the league since January sans Golden St.

LOL. 1 out of 4 games was a 1 possession game. You said 3 out of 4 were. I'm sorry that me speaking the truth in reply to your complete inaccuracy translates to me arguing.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. 1 out of 4 games was a 1 possession game. You said 3 out of 4 were. I'm sorry that me speaking the truth in reply to your complete inaccuracy translates to me arguing.

You're getting critical over a 4-point win? Really? Sometimes a 4-point win could mean a missed bucket by the trailing team to tie/win a game then are forced to foul.

You nag more than my fiance. Okay fine, whatever. Boston would sweep every team in the playoffs. Strange times.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't say this often (or at all the last several years), but this playoff loss was on LeBron. And its not because of his stats, it was his attitude from the get go.

I don't know what was going on, but I told my son in the 1st quarter, this was not the same focused, locked in LeBron. 3 or 4 times in the 1st half he thought he deserved a call, and just stopped and hung his shoulders and looked at the ref instead of getting back on D. He does that a lot in the regular season, but he hasn't done it at all in the playoffs until last night. He was turning the ball over left and right, looking at the refs, and never seemed to be enjoying anything, even when it was going well.

I'm glad the Cavs lost. I mean, I would've rather seen them play like they've been playing and get the win... but I'm glad they didn't get away with playing like that.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waste time? What, because if Boston wouleve won that series, all of a sudden your time spent watching the series is commensurate with the time Edison spent on his inventions?

Try not to take life too seriously, my man

I'm not wasting my time on an illegitimate product.

I trust WWE more than the NBA after that game.