• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: 2) Boston Celtics vs 8) Miami Heat

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is bullshit. I've got you at 5 and you are begging out in the middle? Very Anthony Davis like. I hope you'll be back soon enough to be wrong a few more times.
You never answered. Are you German? I’m trying to determine if your inability to successfully use humor and land a joke emanates from German heritage or if it’s a product of the autism. Please advise.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he's a league best defender? You make some strange points that you think are in your favor.
It’s every time he tries to make a joke or be funny. My hypothesis is that he’s German or it’s the autism that also allows me to know that I could keep him on the hook over this for days. I’m also starting to consider that he’s a Midwesterner and that’s why he can’t pull off a joke. Those weird fucks thing Garrison Keeler is funny.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already told you I’d be back to make my puppet dance, Pinocchio.
Just an update to where we are now.....you claimed I never admit I am wrong even though I admitted it right away. You have been wrong 5 times and have owned none (and added a lie and at least one double standard).

all in a days' (or half a days') "work" for ya.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s every time he tries to make a joke or be funny. My hypothesis is that he’s German or it’s the autism that also allows me to know that I could keep him on the hook over this for days. I’m also starting to consider that he’s a Midwesterner and that’s why he can’t pull off a joke. Those weird fucks thing Garrison Keeler is funny.
Ohio water melts brain cells. It's science.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an update to where we are now.....
Where we are now is days later I’m still trolling you on the double dribble fuck up
you claimed I never admit I am wrong even though I admitted it right away.
With a hedge because you can’t really admit when you’re wrong.
You have been wrong 5 times and have owned none (and added a lie and at least one double standard).

all in a days' (or half a days') "work" for ya.
Cavs are 1-6 in playoff games over the last two years

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he's a league best defender? You make some strange points that you think are in your favor.
No...he begs out in the middle of a "contest" as AD has so often done. seemed obvious.

It's factually correct that he has been wrong at least 4 times. There was a 5th, as well, that was also a lie. But if you can provide an example of a "point" I made not in my favor in this discussion please feel free.

We could make this a tag team and any lies you come up with can be added to his count?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where we are now is days later I’m still trolling you on the double dribble fuck up

With a hedge because you can’t really admit when you’re wrong.

Cavs are 1-6 in playoff games over the last two years
Nice. Make it 6 wrongs, a double standard and a lie. A play IN game is not a playoff game. Cavs are 1-4 in playoff games. Even though you have repeated this it will only count as one wrong like the others.

I also took the under 0.5 on how many you'd admit you were wrong.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No...he begs out in the middle of a "contest" as AD has so often done. seemed obvious.

It's factually correct that he has been wrong at least 4 times. There was a 5th, as well, that was also a lie. But if you can provide an example of a "point" I made not in my favor in this discussion please feel free.

We could make this a tag team and any lies you come up with can be added to his count?
anthony-davis-ad.gif

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. Make it 6 wrongs, a double standard and a lie. A play IN game is not a playoff game. Cavs are 1-4 in playoff games. Even though you have repeated this it will only count as one wrong like the others.

I also took the under 0.5 on how many you'd admit you were wrong.
0-2 in play in games
1-4 in playoff games
1-6 in playoff caliber games
1-4 at home in these games
Paper tiger

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwww… you’re mad because you’re a pussy who disappears when things don’t go your way. Next to the Bucks, no one underachieved more than the Cavs did this year in the playoffs. Counting two play in losses last year, Bickerstaff’s Cavs are now 1-6 in playoff caliber games. 1-6. Embiid has gotten to at least the 2nd round in 5 of his 6 playoff appearances. Before you are allowed to talk Cavs shit, how about the Cavs manufacture something better than a .142 win percentage in playoff caliber games.
just saying- who knows how long the Embiid window will be open- not the healthiest guy in the world....might be a sunk cost with Harden long term....

When did The Process start, and what do you have to show for it?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just saying- who knows how long the Embiid window will be open- not the healthiest guy in the world....might be a sunk cost with Harden long term....

When did The Process start, and what do you have to show for it?
Roughly 6 years after the Phillies won the World Series and 3 years before the Eagles won the Super Bowl. The Sixers have a compelling basketball team that’s been a great follow but can’t get over the hump.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-2 in play in games
1-4 in playoff games
1-6 in playoff caliber games
1-4 at home in these games
Paper tiger
they are a paper tiger right now

my point is- the Cavs are a lot further along in their rebuild than the "Process" was at this point, and will likely show greater results on such a timeline.

As I said- at a similiar point, the Sixers were still tanking while the Cavs won 50+ regular season games.

If the Sixers dont get it done soon- "the Process" era will go down as a pretty astounding failure.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are a paper tiger right now

my point is- the Cavs are a lot further along in their rebuild than the "Process" was at this point, and will likely show greater results on such a timeline.

As I said- at a similiar point, the Sixers were still tanking while the Cavs won 50+ regular season games.

If the Sixers dont get it done soon- "the Process" era will go down as a pretty astounding failure.

That’s because they added a Mitchell

Minnesota gave the sixers butler for nothing and they still fucked it up

instead of harris and Melton they could’ve had jrue holiday as well.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s because they added a Mitchell

Minnesota gave the sixers butler for nothing and they still fucked it up

instead of harris and Melton they could’ve had jrue holiday as well.
So many missed opportunities for the Sixers in this era.

Simmons went from one of the top 15 prospects of the last decade to total loser.

They could have had Tatum and took Fultz.

There non-top 5 picks were failures- they kept Saric, traded Brides.

Lets start with the Embiid draft---

Embiid- 3rd overall
Elfrid Payton- 10th overall- traded him for Saric
Jahlil Okafor- 3rd overall
Richaun Holmes- 37th overall- never made it there and had a decent career elsewhere
Ben Simmons- 1st overall
MArkelle Fultz- 1st overall
Luwawu Cabarrot and Kormaz- 24th and 26th -late first round picks that were nothing
Mikal Bridges 10th overall- traded to Phoenix- terrible
Shamet- 26th overall- was okay

really- they did not have much workout from tons of first rounders and high picks.

Maxey at 21st overall, and Embiid.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a Dr. Strange timeline where Mikal Bridges, Jason Tatum and Jimmy Butler are flanking Embiid, Harden and Maxey and the Sixers have a dynasty that rivals or surpasses Golden State.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a Dr. Strange timeline where Mikal Bridges, Jason Tatum and Jimmy Butler are flanking Embiid, Harden and Maxey and the Sixers have a dynasty that rivals or surpasses Golden State.

They don’t get harden or Morey cause colangelo doesn’t get fired for that assembly of talent .

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don’t get harden or Morey cause colangelo doesn’t get fired for that assembly of talent .
if they dealt Simmons before he lost all value they would get something substantial for him.

At one point I was told I was crazy when I suggsted the Cavs trade Garland after his poor 1st year for Simmons before Mobley was drafted. (crazy in the way that Sixers would never trade Simmons for Garland).

Maybe Harden isnt there but something pretty good prob. would be.