• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: 1) Milwaukee Bucks vs 2) Toronto Raptors

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 3 tonight, I think it's as must win for the Raptors as can be. I think they get the win tonight.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not trolling. I really think raptors are going to win still

Put it like this.

IMO, the Blazers have a better shot to win their series than the Raptors do theirs.

Milwaukee is just flat out the better team.

In the WCF, GS is so banged up that 1 home win could change series momentum. Highly doubtful still, but possible.

There is a greater margin between the Bucks and Raptors than there is between the current version of the Warriors and the Blazers. Warriors just drawing on their experience to close games better.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who did Montalban pick to win this game?

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a movie that is inappropriate for underaged to watch tonight... Those of you kids that will be cheating, pretend to your ma that you are early to bed and keep the volume down!

Scenario is that some couples are having sex in jurasic park, but the dinosaurs break in the hotel and start eating the males... but the deers in the forest call a Greek God as to help them eliminate the dinosaurs and save the naked girls that need to be liberated.

I hear that in Toronto, the parents in an attempt to avoid their children watching this film, they are playing them "the deer hunter" on video... IMO, they should prefer to let them watch sex than violence...

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put it like this.

IMO, the Blazers have a better shot to win their series than the Raptors do theirs.

Milwaukee is just flat out the better team.

In the WCF, GS is so banged up that 1 home win could change series momentum. Highly doubtful still, but possible.

There is a greater margin between the Bucks and Raptors than there is between the current version of the Warriors and the Blazers. Warriors just drawing on their experience to close games better.

I understand what you're saying but expect Jeremy Lin to make a impact tonight.