• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Eastern Washington @ Washington, 12 (pacific), pac 12 garbage channel

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks solid to me. EWU always plays us tough and we smoked um.
Great to see. Go Dawgs!!!
You all didn't play around with them this time. Went right out and kicked ass. Like kcden said, this is a team to leave off your schedule. Even tho they are fcs, they are one of the best and a very tough out. Good game! Your team looks promising for the rest of the season.
Open conf. play next week. Alright!

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5fJ-LvLz

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eason:
27/36 349 9.7 4 0

And that second TD was a 60y bomb throw perfectly in stride. Something we haven't seen on Montlake in a very long time.
Yes like I stated in an earlier comment, IMO Eason is a special QB with great arm strength. I believe this season will be his last before he turns pro.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had Eason gone to UW as a frosh you would all be shooting for your 4th playoff in a row.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes like I stated in an earlier comment, IMO Eason is a special QB with great arm strength. I believe this season will be his last before he turns pro.
I'm not ready to coronate him just yet. He has some of the most outstanding talent I've seen... but he has a history of not doing well under duress. Watched as much of him as I could in spring and fall and most of his gaffs come under pressure. As much as we hated Browning under pressure, he didn't force many plays that ended as badly as I fear we will see from Eason.

The overall upgrade? You bet I'll take it. He should have way more upside in the big plays he's going to add and the smaller windows he can dart passes through than whatever extra turnovers he may cause.

Just need to see a lot more of him, and against a real defense, before I'm all in.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not ready to coronate him just yet. He has some of the most outstanding talent I've seen... but he has a history of not doing well under duress. Watched as much of him as I could in spring and fall and most of his gaffs come under pressure. As much as we hated Browning under pressure, he didn't force many plays that ended as badly as I fear we will see from Eason.

The overall upgrade? You bet I'll take it. He should have way more upside in the big plays he's going to add and the smaller windows he can dart passes through than whatever extra turnovers he may cause.

Just need to see a lot more of him, and against a real defense, before I'm all in.
Yes good comment.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had Eason gone to UW as a frosh you would all be shooting for your 4th playoff in a row.

Enough with the Browning hate. He started all 4 years and he took over a team that was middle of the road and won the conference championship 2 out of the 4 years he was there. And he did all that with a noodle arm. And if Eason were as good out of the gate as you're saying then Georgia would be shooting for the same thing with him.