• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eastern playoff bracket

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other thing is Minnesota might still have an outside shot to get in the mix.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eastern teams should play the #2 team in the West before playing in the finals.

Scrub asses.

lhagen931

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the 7th and 8th seeds are gonna be spanked in ECQF

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would be a more interesting playoff if they just took the top 16 teams in the league instead of the top 8 west teams and top 8 east teams. but if the season were to end today the only HUGE snub would be the memphis grizzlies but other than that there arent a whole lot of other western teams that is super deserving to be in the playoffs, you can argue that a team like the timberwolves would be the 3rd best team if they played in the East or Denver/NO would easily be above .500 if they played in the east too.

That might change which teams start in the playoffs, but it wouldn't change who the contenders are.

The East currently has a lot of teams with good young talent.
Things could reverse in the next few years.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at their playoff history, they lose games to teams they shouldn't at home. Quite often I might add.

IND and MIA will each lose 1 game before facing each other.

Really? Who have the Heat lost to at home that they shouldn't have during the Big 3 era?

2011 - They lost to Dallas in games 2 and 6 in the Finals. The Heat were favored in that series, but I certainly wouldn't put that Mavs team in the category of teams that the Heat SHOULD have beaten.

2012 - Lost to the Pacers in game 2 of the 2nd round. Lost game 5 to the Celtics in the ECF. Seeing at how the Pacers are probably the only threat in the NBA to take down the Heat and had virtually the same roster, I wouldn't say losing to the Pacers sans Bosh is anything near a huge upset. The Celtics had the Rondo, Ray Allen, KG and Pierce in the ECF when Bosh was being slowly brought back from the abdominal strain that caused him to miss about 3 weeks.

2013 - Lost game 1 to the Bulls, Lost game 2 to the Pacers, Lost game 1 to the Spurs. The only loss in the Big 3 era that should not have happened as Derrick Rose had sat out the entire season and wasn't available in this series.

So please tell me how the Heat lose alot of playoff games at home to teams they shouldn't. As much as I hate the Pacers, they're a pretty legit team and the Spurs and Mavs in 2011 weren't exactly scrub teams.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Heatles Losing any game at home in the playoffs is a lot to me, especially when it is simply due to lack of focus.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at their playoff history, they lose games to teams they shouldn't at home. Quite often I might add.

IND and MIA will each lose 1 game before facing each other.

Heat just come out flat. They didn't give the game away. That's nonsense

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The teams with the best records should get in the playoffs. The Eastern Conference playoffs will be unwatchable and quick this year.

Conferences don't really make sense with the way the NBA currently is, anyways. Players dictate rivalries (and there really isnt much rivalry at all)

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Heatles Losing any game at home in the playoffs is a lot to me, especially when it is simply due to lack of focus.

But you said it was to teams that they shouldn't lose to and that they make it a habit. Besides the Bulls last season sans Derrick Rose, please tell me who they lost to in the last 3 years who was such an inferior opponent.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you said it was to teams that they shouldn't lose to and that they make it a habit. Besides the Bulls last season sans Derrick Rose, please tell me who they lost to in the last 3 years who was such an inferior opponent.

Any home game in the playoffs is a game they should not lose.