• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Pittsburgh Penguins

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we choked the big one tonight. MAF was awful, the defense was awful, & the power play was awful. Not looking much like a real Stanley Cup contender right now.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do or die on Tuesday night. Time for the team to show what they're made of. This type of play from our defense & goaltending just won't cut it.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Series over. Letangs a freaking joke. Sid gets 2 fucking shots on goal

Team can't beat Tampa without Stamkos or Bishop....doesn't desert e to move on...

They lose it in Tampa in a blow out. Count it

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Team can't beat Tampa without Stamkos or Bishop....doesn't desert e to move on...

It's ok scouty, we never thought we would make it this far to start the season, they gave us a thrill that we haven't had in about 3 years now. The pride of the Penguins has been restored. Keys to the offseason is to get better dmen. Guys who can play a 2 way game & don't get caught flat footed so often. I think we should try to get Alex Goligosky back. Looking back, we should've never gotten rid of him. He might turn out to be a good valued UFA this offseason. If we could get him for less than $4.5 million, I say go for it.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Demers is another dman I would like to make a move for this offseason, but I imagine his demand could be quite high, ditto for Justin Faulk.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I noticed about this series is that the Bolts are much stronger with the puck than we are. When there's a 50/50 puck out there, it goes to the Bolts every single time. Penguin players have a tendency to stand around & do nothing when there's a loose puck. Like they're afraid to break formation or something. Keep losing loose puck battles & the puck eventually finds its way into your net.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We'll see I could
See
A
Game 7 my bolts always like
To make
Things
Hard

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been a
Great fun series of it ends Tuesday or Thursday game 7

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ok scouty, we never thought we would make it this far to start the season, they gave us a thrill that we haven't had in about 3 years now. The pride of the Penguins has been restored. Keys to the offseason is to get better dmen. Guys who can play a 2 way game & don't get caught flat footed so often. I think we should try to get Alex Goligosky back. Looking back, we should've never gotten rid of him. He might turn out to be a good valued UFA this offseason. If we could get him for less than $4.5 million, I say go for it.
Your forwards are set I think you got your long term goalie in Murray. Rutherford just needs to add some depth on defense. Kind of like us two years ago when we added stralman and garrison that changed our d depth big time.