• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: 1) Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25) vs. 2) Toronto Raptors (56-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You caught that too. Lebron with more of his passive aggressive crap. "He's a really good rebounder at home." "He plays with a lot of energy at home."

And folks wonder why people don't like him. Just stfu and admit he played well and kicked your ass. No need for qualifiers. Especially since, based on last nights game, the same could be said about Kyrie and Love.

Lue did the same garbage. Unreal. Way to take away for someone's game

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Cavs lost their 1st road playoff game, does this mean they're done? Also since you're so confident the series will be tied up what will the score be for game 4? I wanna make some bets in Vegas.
Actually, his suggestion was they would lose on the road- but lucky for them there's more than 1 game left and more of them are at home than on the road.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You caught that too. Lebron with more of his passive aggressive crap. "He's a really good rebounder at home." "He plays with a lot of energy at home."

And folks wonder why people don't like him. Just stfu and admit he played well and kicked your ass. No need for qualifiers. Especially since, based on last nights game, the same could be said about Kyrie and Love.

Well have you considered this phoney-boloney excuse yet? There's really only 1 obvious reason for the Cavs poor play, they were detained by customs & not allowed to get off of the plane. That really scared them. And I don't think getting detained had anything to do w/ the Cavs. Word is Tristan Thompson was allowed to get of off the plane, he's Canadian. Toronto just hates America!:usa2:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, his suggestion was they would lose on the road- but lucky for them there's more than 1 game left and more of them are at home than on the road.

Hey...how dare you bust into this thread being all rational & stuff?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Cavs lost their 1st road playoff game, does this mean they're done? Also since you're so confident the series will be tied up what will the score be for game 4? I wanna make some bets in Vegas.

Of course Cavs aren't done.
Do you think they are done if the series is 2-2?

I've seen nothing from Toronto throughout this whole playoffs that would make me believe they can win on the road this series.

Also, I said if Lowry/DeRozen have good games it will be 2-2.
They easily might not.

As far as the score, you don't need it.
Either take the 6 points or the +225 on the money line if you think they will win outright.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when do you think the next time a team wins SEVENTEEN PLAYOFF Games in a row in their conference? LOL....thats totally freaking insane in todays NBA.

Probably won't happen again, but who cares?
It's all about winning 16 playoff games in 1 season.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course Cavs aren't done.
Do you think they are done if the series is 2-2?

I've seen nothing from Toronto throughout this whole playoffs that would make me believe they can win on the road this series.

Also, I said if Lowry/DeRozen have good games it will be 2-2.
They easily might not.

As far as the score, you don't need it.
Either take the 6 points or the +225 on the money line if you think they will win outright.

Dammit turnup I wanted your final score for game 4. That's it, I'm cancelling my trip to Lost Wages now.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless Lowry and DeRozen have shit games, they'll be going back to Cleveland 2-2.
Cavs have looked very average on the road.

yeah, and the fact that they're trash-talking each other is making it interesting in the sense that it MAY have woken the Cavs up, but it could mean we just MIGHT see more from the Raps...

time'll tell which is true...

Status
Not open for further replies.