• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: 1) Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25) vs. 2) Toronto Raptors (56-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do the Raptors do as a team better than the Cavs?

any suggestions?

Cavs 3 pt shooting is going to be a HUGE advantage over Toronto's....

without Valunciunas for game 1- and i cant imagine the guy is near 100% if and when he comes back----- how are they supposed to match the Cavs on the boards with TT and Love?

individually- iso ball- yes- they have very good options in DeRozan and Lowry--- Cavs are just way better in LeBron and Irving...

does the Toronto team have an advantage somewhere on the court?

1) Shoot the 3 ball better
2) Shoot free throws better
3) Hold teams to lower shooting %

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

any suggestions?

Cavs 3 pt shooting is going to be a HUGE advantage over Toronto's....

without Valunciunas for game 1- and i cant imagine the guy is near 100% if and when he comes back----- how are they supposed to match the Cavs on the boards with TT and Love?

individually- iso ball- yes- they have very good options in DeRozan and Lowry--- Cavs are just way better in LeBron and Irving...

They have a better guard combo and C, but James is the X factor they have no answer for.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Shoot the 3 ball better
2) Shoot free throws better
3) Hold teams to lower shooting %

:pound:

The postseason matters not the regular season at this point and the Cavs are shooting good from 3

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

The postseason matters not the regular season at this point and the Cavs are shooting good from 3

To be fair, the previous series mean no more then the regular season.
Shooting comes and goes.
Hopefully the Cavs have already peaked in rounds 1 and 2.

Reactions: LAD

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, the previous series mean no more then the regular season.
Shooting comes and goes.
Hopefully the Cavs have already peaked in rounds 1 and 2.

True, momentum can come and go. But then you have to think about other facets of the game. They swept the first two rounds while shooting badly from anywhere but the 3 point land and with Love shooting bad from anywhere from 3, like really bad. They also haven't played their best defense that we are used to seeing yet in the playoffs. Yes, the competition gets better but the defense can improve. They haven't played their best overall yet, so it isn't just one facet you have to look at it as a whole.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, momentum can come and go. But then you have to think about other facets of the game. They swept the first two rounds while shooting badly from anywhere but the 3 point land and with Love shooting bad from anywhere from 3, like really bad. They also haven't played their best defense that we are used to seeing yet in the playoffs. Yes, the competition gets better but the defense can improve. They haven't played their best overall yet, so it isn't just one facet you have to look at it as a whole.
Sounds like someone is living by the "wish" factor.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like someone is living by the "wish" factor.

Same could be said of OKC or Golden St. Who knows if we've seen their best basketball in the playoffs yet.

Reactions: LAD

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same could be said of OKC or Golden St. Who knows if we've seen their best basketball in the playoffs yet.

Definitely haven't seen the best of the Warriors yet, that's for sure. But tbh, I don't think any of us have since January. The W's, other than Curry played fantastic against Houston, but struggled against Portland. These 4 days off will probably help them more as a team than they've had at any point during the season.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

any suggestions?

Yes. They don't have 5 dicks on the court at any given time this series.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've never wavered with my opinion.
This season ends just like last years.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Cleveland fan in me REALLY REALLY wants to try and find some reason to be worried for this series...but i just cant.....unless the Cavs are REALLY REALLY rusty and lazy i dont know how this is not a sweep.

DeMar Derozan cant hit water if he fell out of a boat right now....Lowry has sucked ass besides this last 3 games and Goran Dragic covering anyone is gonna help them....JV is out- who could have given the Cavs some issues like Drummond did-

Scola has barely played...he sucks...

this team REALLY REALLY should have traded for a PF.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toronto was tied for 4th in 3 point fg% in the regular season. Cleveland was 7th.

Unlike some of you I don't make garbage up

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody know where I can find a lawyer pro bono ?
Mick!!!

i shit you not Mick--- I laughed when it was announced and thought of you--- the Commencement speaker at graduation was the first woman president of Ireland- who was the PResident for 7 yeras before becoming the UN High Chancellor on Human Rights....pretty impressive lady let me tell ya.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mick!!!

i shit you not Mick--- I laughed when it was announced and thought of you--- the Commencement speaker at graduation was the first woman president of Ireland- who was the PResident for 7 yeras before becoming the UN High Chancellor on Human Rights....pretty impressive lady let me tell ya.
DJ told me you were now a lawyer....Congratulations !!!

And I just got back from Dublin, Ireland last Tuesday.....

Fifth year in a row.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Cleveland fan in me REALLY REALLY wants to try and find some reason to be worried for this series...but i just cant.....unless the Cavs are REALLY REALLY rusty and lazy i dont know how this is not a sweep.

DeMar Derozan cant hit water if he fell out of a boat right now....Lowry has sucked ass besides this last 3 games and Goran Dragic covering anyone is gonna help them....JV is out- who could have given the Cavs some issues like Drummond did-

Scola has barely played...he sucks...

this team REALLY REALLY should have traded for a PF.

Lowry avg 27.8 over the last 5 games of the 2nd round. Do you always make up false BS? And also the Heat 2nd best defender spent a lot of time on Lowry. Do you always make up lies?

As for DeRozan, he played better the last 3 games. He will be fine I think.

What is your point of bringing up Scola? He's clearly no longer in their rotation as they prefer to play with a stretch 4 in Patterson and use smaller lineups

Status
Not open for further replies.