• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Early week 11 betting lines

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BYU has beaten Texas, @Utah State, Georgia Tech, @Houston, and Boise.
Wisconsin has beaten Northwestern. That's about it.

You will see.

arent you the one that said bet the house on Iowa State vs Baylor?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
arent you the one that said bet the house on Iowa State vs Baylor?

nevamind Hiz. It was Clayton not you.

I guess we totally disagree.

BYU's resume isnt all that impressive to me.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think the Trees will keep the game close for a half, the Ducks pulling away for around a 14-point win at the end.

Not good enough. A 14 point win will put Oregon #3 in the BCS and maybe even a bigger win will put them there.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you here. I wouldn't touch the OU Baylor game.

I disagree on Wiscy. I think BYU not only covers, but wins, and not only wins, but wins handily.

I think BYU is a perfect matchup for Wisky. Teams that run the ball and play good, hard D.

might be close early, but Wisky will skull drag them in the 2nd half

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I disagree on Wiscy. I think BYU not only covers, but wins, and not only wins, but wins handily.

BYU has beaten Texas, @Utah State, Georgia Tech, @Houston, and Boise.
Wisconsin has beaten Northwestern. That's about it.

You will see.

All those teams are garbage and Texas was at the time. Houston hasn't played anyone either. Iowa is better than anyone on that list maybe even Texas.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take BYU and 9 points and bet the farm on it.

Bet against the team that is 7-0-1 against the spread. Good call, buddy. It's clear you haven't seen us at all this year. Either that, or Barry Alvarez fucked your wife. There's no other explanation. How else can you explain ranking us #31 when our only official losses are seven point road to your #4 team and a two point road loss* to your #14 team? Our closest win is 19 fucking points. But please, rank Washington in front of us. It makes perfect sense.

:rollseyes:

*This wasn't really a loss.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alright, dude, put your money where your fucking mouth is. Here's the deal. I will give you BYU -10.5.

If BYU covers this bet, you can pick my avy for the rest of 2013. That would be 52 days.

If Wisconsin covers this bet, I can pick your avy for a week. That would be seven days.

That means your reward is more than seven times my reward. If you are so sure, let's see you man up.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take BYU and 9 points and bet the farm on it.

lulz

And the advantage BYU would normally have (lack of familiarity) doesn't even apply because half our coaching staff are from Utah State.

Last edited by a moderator:

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet against the team that is 7-0-1 against the spread. Good call, buddy. It's clear you haven't seen us at all this year. Either that, or Barry Alvarez fucked your wife. There's no other explanation. How else can you explain ranking us #31 when our only official losses are seven point road to your #4 team and a two point road loss* to your #14 team? Our closest win is 19 fucking points. But please, rank Washington in front of us. It makes perfect sense.

:rollseyes:

*This wasn't really a loss.

1) My #14 team is Clemson. If you are talking about ASU, I don't have them ranked.

2) I don't have Washington ranked ahead of you. Are you just making this stuff up?

3) You guys have beaten 1 team with a winning record all year, and that was 5-4 Iowa who you struggled with in the first half.

BYU's resume is a hundred times better than yours. But hey, the game is played on the field not on paper. 1 of these 2 teams will/should be ranked after Saturday - and I'm guessing it won't be you.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) My #14 team is Clemson. If you are talking about ASU, I don't have them ranked.

2) I don't have Washington ranked ahead of you. Are you just making this stuff up?

3) You guys have beaten 1 team with a winning record all year, and that was 5-4 Iowa who you struggled with in the first half.

BYU's resume is a hundred times better than yours. But hey, the game is played on the field not on paper. 1 of these 2 teams will/should be ranked after Saturday - and I'm guessing it won't be you.

Key word.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry, I remembered there was a Texas fan with a poll that was blatantly biased against us and assumed it was you. That'll teach me to think there could only be one Texas fan on this board with an IQ under 12.

Also, its funny that you want to talk shit, I give you a bet that gives you a 7:1 payoff for something you say will happen, and you don't take it. You know what we call that? A troll.

Our best win was a one-point win over Arizona State. Our only loss was a seven point road loss where we outgained Ohio State. We are 7-0-1 against the spread. And i'll take a team that "struggles" with a 5-4 team while handing them a more lopsided loss than OSU, NIU, or MSU over a team that loses to Virginia.

Not to mention that the last time we lost by more than ten, Texas was ranked #3. Yes, it's been that long. But please, keep pretending we're going to get blown out. It makes a lot of sense if you don't believe in logic or common sense.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I remembered there was a Texas fan with a poll that was blatantly biased against us and assumed it was you. That'll teach me to think there could only be one Texas fan on this board with an IQ under 12.

Also, its funny that you want to talk shit, I give you a bet that gives you a 7:1 payoff for something you say will happen, and you don't take it. You know what we call that? A troll.

Our best win was a one-point win over Arizona State. Our only loss was a seven point road loss where we outgained Ohio State. We are 7-0-1 against the spread. And i'll take a team that "struggles" with a 5-4 team while handing them a more lopsided loss than OSU, NIU, or MSU over a team that loses to Virginia.

Not to mention that the last time we lost by more than ten, Texas was ranked #3. Yes, it's been that long. But please, keep pretending we're going to get blown out. It makes a lot of sense if you don't believe in logic or common sense.

1) "A troll" ? - Makes no sense. This was a thread about what betting lines we like. I mentioned 2, that I wouldn't bet on the OU/Baylor game cause its a wildcard, and that I liked BYU and points. You came to defend your team - fine. But throwing out "troll" smells of defensiveness.

2) I've never made an avi bet, even on the old site. I'm not about to start with flipping BYU (whose not even my team).

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lulz

And the advantage BYU would normally have (lack of familiarity) doesn't even apply because half our coaching staff are from Utah State.
And this is why Wisky will beat TTDS this weekend. GA knows everything there is to know about TTDS. He coached against them when he was at Utah, and Utah State. Gary Andersen is part of the last 9- 11 vs TTDS while at Utah. Go Utes.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou has 8 wins of 15+, so I think Mizzou -14 is probably a good bet

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder how this guy did with his bets this week?

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep - I was wrong. Missed the line by 1 point. Great criticism. Wiscy played good.

We actually played like shit. It was probably our worst performance of the year. You'd know that if you bothered to watch the Badgers before dissing them.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We actually played like shit. It was probably our worst performance of the year. You'd know that if you bothered to watch the Badgers before dissing them.

Ok then get pissy about a compliment. People have been predicting against us all season, but I'm happy we won. Dear lord, I've never seen people get so pussy hurt about some random fan picking against them. Wow. Cheers.