• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles WR plan

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with the top 2 WR's going down, and recently cutting Bell, where do the Eagles go at the WR position?

Chip utilizes the TE's A LOT in his offense, so the Eagles have two solid TE's and what could be a decent TE in his rookie season with Ertz, that is 3 capable players to be a force on the offense. But the WR core has been brutally hit with injuries. Riley Cooper all of a sudden emerges as the #1 target and the whole slur thing has got to be thrown out the window because Philly can't afford to lose 3 WRs.

But how do they fill this void? IMO, go for Jeff Maehl. He is with the Texans right now and they aren't using him, Eagles could get him for super cheap. This guy is a stud and fits Kelly's system perfectly. I would LOVE to see Maehl an Eagle.

But that is the perspective of a Duck fan, I understand to an outsider of Oregon that isn't a sexy name to go after, so what do you guys think they do at the WR spot? Sign some undrafted guys? Make trades? Keep what they have and coach them up?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gotta do something, sooner or later Jax's will be out too, that means you have Avant and Cooper, no depth....

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep what they have. They certainly aren't getting a TO, Ochocinco, or Lloyd.

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want neither of those guys and I am sure Chip doesn't want those head cases on his team.

What I meant by that is....... He obviously isn't getting one of them and I don't see anyone else out there that would land a spot on the roster, let alone a top spot, so he will just work with what he has.

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't sleep on Shepard, dude was a beast at LSU and when entering the draft they didn't know what to list him as because he played multiple positions on LSU's offense, he has glue hands, size, and runs great routes, could be a sleeper!