• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles vs. Skins Pre Game Thread

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a big Eagles Win. I just can't see this O looking shitty for 2 quarters/3 quarters like the last two games.

I see them putting together a complete game on O and making the Skins one dimensional which will take away their run game.

Eagles by 2 TD's

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The skins don't worry me a bit, the Colts on the other hand did and we weathered that storm with a huge W, funny how everyone is saying Foles' stuggles lol, I bet every team wished their QB struggled while throwing for 300+ yds a game. I think his "struggles" are a result of a plug and play thin O-line along with our recievers not getting open early in the game along with good preparation and pressure by the defense. The book is out on this team, there is film to watch, we aren't so much a mystery as last year even though Chip is always changing things up, teams are preparing for us a lot better then last year but eventually our tempo and pace is to much to overcome. Also good teams buy into the system and make changes, in game and based on film, thus far the in game changes have been great and they have worked. Also it's only going on week 3, if the slow starts persist into weeks 8-10 then we got a problem here, lets just sit back and watch the show and let them catch thier stride before we label them slow starters!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KmkylStaks]LeSean McCoy Takes Flag From Redskins Fan - YouTube[/ame]

HubertJubberman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in the DC area and I don't want to hear shit from the skins fans I work with. I don't talk shit but they do. Wish they would respect that..... nope.... They talk up a storm.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in the DC area and I don't want to hear shit from the skins fans I work with. I don't talk shit but they do. Wish they would respect that..... nope.... They talk up a storm.

You must be an unusual Eagles fan then. Most Eagles fans I know are big talkers, usually bigger than the skins fans I know...:noidea:

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Kendricks is huge. He's our best run stuffer, blitzer and coverage guy at the LB position. Alfred Morris could have a big day against us, our pass rush isn't all that great so Cousins could have some time back there to pick apart our weak secondary. I don't see us losing, but it looks like it could be a real close game.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be an unusual Eagles fan then. Most Eagles fans I know are big talkers, usually bigger than the skins fans I know...:noidea:

Please! Let's hear more about RGIII being a savior.