• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles vs Chiefs. The return of Andy Reid!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had this game circled for awhile now. If our team, in particular, the defense can't slow down KC, this is going to be a very long season. KC has a pretty good defense. Their offense is decent, but not great. This game is going to be emotional for both teams. KC wants to win this badly for Andy. The Eagles on the other hand will be retiring #5. This should be a good game and I expect it will be a lower scoring game like the previous 2 games. I'll take Philly 24-21.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn this is going to be an emotional game for both teams. Reid is still trying to say that this game isn't in his head? Bullshit, friggin 14 yrs and having your very 1st draft pick #5 having his number retired. Lots of great memories of Andy here and I sure hope Philly fans give him and McNabb the respect. I know it's easy to forget the better years and remember the last two miserable ones, bit keep in mind where this franchise was before Andy came to town. I cannot wait to see this game tomorrow.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lending towards KC.... 27-13... I hope I'm wrong. If the eagles lose....this losing streak will continue for a minute. But if they win.... I will be alittle hopeful against Denver.

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Birds win 27-13

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lending towards KC.... 27-13... I hope I'm wrong. If the eagles lose....this losing streak will continue for a minute. But if they win.... I will be alittle hopeful against Denver.

I'm going that way too, I think the Eagles will be out coached and out played tonight, ( god I hate saying it)
but I think it's the truth, this roster wasn't that great with former draft picks, I think they will (chiefs) will blitz the holly crap out of Vick tonight, insider information is on Reid's side,

31 - 14 Chiefs....

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are there still the clowns from the ESPN boards posting here that have some weird love affair for Vick

again, hes flashy, hes exciting, he is capable of the big play, and yet the results are still the same. The countless turnovers are still the same, the inability to read defenses are still the same. The staring down receivers and holding onto the football too long is still the same........

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is any indication of what's to come when this O faces a good D then it's gonna be long season!

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vick will always be Vick. I said it before the season started,also I mentioned how poor he was in the clutch. Nothing has changed. Foles will take over after he Eagles go 2-4,or 1-5. Here's hoping,anyway!

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are there still the clowns from the ESPN boards posting here that have some weird love affair for Vick

again, hes flashy, hes exciting, he is capable of the big play, and yet the results are still the same. The countless turnovers are still the same, the inability to read defenses are still the same. The staring down receivers and holding onto the football too long is still the same........

Definitely a bad game by Vick
I wouldn't go so far as saying it warrants a change in QB but I'm biased since I'm not a Foles fan.

Let's face it - this is a lost year. Vick is only here for this year. The problem is is that I don't think Kelly believes that Foles is his guy. Maybe that's why Barkley was picked up.

I'm not sure how many picks they will have in next year's draft but you would think that a lot of those picks needs to go to the defensive side.

The defensive front played a good game today. And at least I didn't here Williams name associated with a jersey pulling pass interference call

Friggin' tackling in the secondary is atrocious though.

And I know Vick played bad and the Eagles had some turnovers but they seemed to play slower in this game than the others. Gotta credit KC defense for some of that but it also seemed like a bit of a conscious effort to slow it down some. /shrug maybe it is just me

All in all a disappointing game but it is what it is. I wasn't looking for the Eagles to do much of anything this year.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly will draft Marcus Mariota next year in the draft...He will be the Eagles franchise QB. Then Philly will load up on the defensive side of the ball.

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have drafted Defense last draft instead of positions we already have log jams at.