• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles/Rams

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know. Tough call. Our kicker has a big leg and has nailed 60+ yarder. Our secondary is so awful I probably would have kicked too.
Well it's a moot point now of course, but my take was at the time to punt where there was a good chance it would be buried deep or at worst a touchback and giving the ball to the Rams on the 20. To march 80 or more yards with barely a minute left and no timeouts would have been extremely difficult. But as we said, it makes no difference, your boys won it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's a moot point now of course, but my take was at the time to punt where there was a good chance it would be buried deep or at worst a touchback and giving the ball to the Rams on the 20. To march 80 or more yards with barely a minute left and no timeouts would have been extremely difficult. But as we said, it makes no difference, your boys won it.

Yeah... you’re probably right but I’m not being dramatic here. We’ve lost 6 DBs to injury this year and they really might truly be the worst D backfield ever to start for a team. The starters weren’t even good but when you’re that decimated the Rams should have passed all game long like Dallas did. Freaking Dak never throws for 300 yards and had 450 vs Philly and missed about 3 wide open bombs.