• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles / Pokes Game Thread

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beating Dallas means those maggots have less of a chance to make the playoffs so that's good. I can't in any good faith proclaim this team can win a playoff game (thanks to the putrid NFCE they could easily get in) so there's not much excitement for the Birds.

Who are you afraid of? We already played the Panthers, I'd like our chances going up against them again. The revenge factor works for us there. No one else looks that good. And the Vikings could keep the threat of Lambeau off the table, while not being anything special themselves.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we play the panthers again, we'd better gt our rush defense back to where it used to be.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam Newton is playing at an elite level -- and he's doing it with no names (out of Olsen) to throw to. I've come away really impressed with Cam this year. Their defense is also really good. From what I've seen from our Eagles, we won't be able to beat Carolina or GB in their house. Not to worry because the Patriots would humiliate us in the Super Bowl anyway. We're not far off, but we still have to address some positions and keep growing as a team.

G

greenwing

Play calling is horrid. Kelce is fucking garbage this year. This team is a joke