• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles link to drafting a RB high.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now continue back until you get to another one.

We've got nothing but time.

Go
I celebrated.
You celebrated the year after losing.
But the cowboys haven't been celebrated for 23 years.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I celebrated.
You celebrated the year after losing.
But the cowboys haven't been celebrated for 23 years.
Still waiting.
Looks like this will take a while.
I'll give you a break. You can stop when you get to two.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Jeremiah is higher on Sanders now that he's actually taken the time to evaluate him as opposed to his early list where he was just talking out of his ass.
So basically no one besides the ppl u follow could hve any kinda of valid opinion or insight? Including Jeremiah. Makes sense

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically no one besides the ppl u follow could hve any kinda of valid opinion or insight? Including Jeremiah. Makes sense

Yup people that actually provide insight, the sites/guys that don't aren't worth paying attention too. When you're reading and they don't talk about the players strengths, weaknesses, or specific games it because they haven't actually watched the player and they are just talking out of their asses like most of the draft community. Jeremiah was an after thought when the NFL network had Mayock does Mayock leaving for the Raiders and the NFL trying to push him somehow make his opinions more relevant to you? The reason Mayock is respected is because of his breakdowns of the players not the mocks or big boards and Jeremiah will never get to that level spending all his time in an NFL network studio.