• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

EA dumps Tiger

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No real details yet of how or why they are ending the relationship.

My feeling it was caused by a steady decline in numbers. More and more people (who are not still trying to piss off their parents) can't stand the guy.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's an easy person to dislike. A genuine, bona fide shitbird.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No real details yet of how or why they are ending the relationship.

My feeling it was caused by a steady decline in numbers. More and more people (who are not still trying to piss off their parents) can't stand the guy.[/QUOTE

Maybe somebody is trying to save face, it was reported on ESPN the split was mutual...I think EA did pulled the plug because they have much, much bigger problems actually with former NCAA players winning the lawsuit and probably is counting their pennies for this upcoming payout.

The reason I think this is b/c they are continuing with the PGA tour game, just w/o Tiger which I'm sure was adding a significant expense to the bottomline.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiger Woods dropped by EA Sports - CNN.com

Writing on EA's official website, the company's vice-president and general manager Daryl Holt commented: "EA Sports and Tiger Woods have made a mutual decision to end our partnership, which includes Tiger's named PGA Tour golf game. We've always been big fans of Tiger and we wish him continued success in all his future endeavors.