• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure who we are playing this week but your welcome. We screwed the pouch, both Fuzzy and I didn't check our lineup. NO DST was in over DEN. ..... a 22pts swing. ...
Well at least you didn't play Courtland Sutton and his zero targets like I did in two leagues.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure who we are playing this week but your welcome. We screwed the pouch, both Fuzzy and I didn't check our lineup. NO DST was in over DEN. ..... a 22pts swing. ...
Kickers and defense are the easiest to over look because when you go to your roster screen they don't show (at least on fantrax) unless you scroll down. So your jumping from one league to the next checking your roster you need to remember after checking QB,WR,RB,TE. scroll down.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kickers and defense are the easiest to over look because when you go to your roster screen they don't show (at least on fantrax) unless you scroll down. So your jumping from one league to the next checking your roster you need to remember after checking QB,WR,RB,TE. scroll down.
I agree. I can't tell you how many times I've left in a kicker or defense on a bye because I didn't scroll down far enough.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least you didn't play Courtland Sutton and his zero targets like I did in two leagues.
I agree. I can't tell you how many times I've left in a kicker or defense on a bye because I didn't scroll down far enough.
Thanks for reassuring, kind words - this league always gets looked at last yet it was an easy no-brainer for us to make that change - Rattler, no Olave or Shahead. ... ugh. too late now but won't happen again - even if we make the wrong choice next time.