• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well... that sucked... i did realize i was illegal lineup midway through the sunday games... But made the assumption that since my active lineup was not illegal, i would still get points...

did not realize all illegal lineups get a zero... i personally hate that rule... but rules be rules...

just wondering what the purists here think is worse-

an illegal lineup because your bench either has too many or too little players- but all starting slots are taken by a starting player... or a LEGAL lineup where you are starting someone with a bye

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well... that sucked... i did realize i was illegal lineup midway through the sunday games... But made the assumption that since my active lineup was not illegal, i would still get points...

did not realize all illegal lineups get a zero... i personally hate that rule... but rules be rules...

an illegal lineup because your bench either has too many or too little players- but all starting slots are taken by a starting player... or a LEGAL lineup where you are starting someone with a bye
I've always wanted an overall zero score for teams starting players on a bye, so for me they're equally bad.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm confused... how was your lineup illegal?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, the last time I tried for him, you gave me a pretty unreasonable demand. At the time, anyway.

Oh, how things change.

Are you saying getting Mixon for Pitts is is a bad deal, or your offer was better than Mixon?
Am I the only one who thinks SP got robbed?

That sneaky bandit.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying getting Mixon for Pitts is is a bad deal, or your offer was better than Mixon?
Am I the only one who thinks SP got robbed?

That sneaky bandit.
I don't think so..given the state of the RB market and Mixon's status going into '24 as a 29 year RB on a one year deal..there might only be one more year left out of Mixon, he could very well end up like Fournette in '25, and he hasn't exactly set the world on fire lately, might even be sooner than that.

There's still hope for Pitts, and honestly at least half of his disappointment can be chalked up to horrid QB play and horrid offensive game planning- and the other half to him not learning how to frigging block so that he can stay on the field more than %75 of the time.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so..given the state of the RB market and Mixon's status going into '24 as a 29 year RB on a one year deal..there might only be one more year left out of Mixon, he could very well end up like Fournette in '25, and he hasn't exactly set the world on fire lately, might even be sooner than that.

There's still hope for Pitts, and honestly at least half of his disappointment can be chalked up to horrid QB play and horrid offensive game planning- and the other half to him not learning how to frigging block so that he can stay on the field more than %75 of the time.

Hope is fun, but that's what it is.

Mixon ROS could be worth a career of Pitts.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too small of a bench. My lineup was fine though.

Well, that is the weirdest rule I've ever heard of... is that a Fantrax thing where we can't differentiate between separate "illegalities"?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that is the weirdest rule I've ever heard of... is that a Fantrax thing where we can't differentiate between separate "illegalities"?

its not a weird rule... the getting zero for it is a little silly... but either way... i made the mistake...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And are still making the mistake.

If you’d fix your lineup, I’d have have empathy for the zero.

It’s a silly thing to have happen. But you have to move at a sloths pace for it to be in play.

Pick up whoever or move Williams back to the bench. I’m not beggin you, cuz I honestly don’t care. But I don’t want it to be the topic at hand in this league. Cuz it doesn’t need to be.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey guys was the illegal line up too small of a bench

not fighting rules here

but is missing a bench player really illegal or was it actually something else ..

anyone know

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey guys was the illegal line up too small of a bench

not fighting rules here

but is missing a bench player really illegal or was it actually something else ..

anyone know
Overall active roster size was too small.

Somewhat silly rule, and a default fantrax setting that most leagues would never really need to worry about as who, in a competitive league, would ever intentionally go with an exceptionally short roster (other than tanking/collusion- which I'm not not in the slightest suggesting)

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya it looks like you can be short 1 or 2 but not 3 or more at least that is how i see it (is that correct)

i sometimes go short a player in leagues waiting for certain drops or injurie reports...
but in those leagues anyone added must be rostered for at least 2 days

so here where we can drop after a mistaken add well ...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought J-Rob was gonna get a handful of looks today. I really did. I hate when my gut is so way off, even when I acknowledge the degree of difficulty.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya it looks like you can be short 1 or 2 but not 3 or more at least that is how i see it (is that correct)

i sometimes go short a player in leagues waiting for certain drops or injurie reports...
but in those leagues anyone added must be rostered for at least 2 days

so here where we can drop after a mistaken add well ...

of course if I knew I would get a zero, I would have fixed it... but really didn't think anything about it since my lineup was fine...