• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooooo GIF

coors light beer GIF by Coors Light Latin America

always have been, always will be--no matter what Bud does, did, or will do-politically, socially conscious, or otherwise
I know. I was just messin because we were talking the other day

Also I sent you a little something

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. I was just messin because we were talking the other day

Also I sent you a little something
well its competition for Bandit/Clemson's offer..but I dunno. Much like was mentioned with Milk..how much tread is left in those tires?? I can counter if your interested, but if 1.1 is all you'd be up for, I'll have to just sit and ponder until this evening at the earliest.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well its competition for Bandit/Clemson's offer..but I dunno. Much like was mentioned with Milk..how much tread is left in those tires?? I can counter if your interested, but if 1.1 is all you'd be up for, I'll have to just sit and ponder until this evening at the earliest.
Counter away. Always happy to look at an offer.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i just sent an offer... i know it is not what you are looking for... But IMO, if you are going to win NOW... this is the best thing i think anyone can offer... looking at your team...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just sent an offer... i know it is not what you are looking for... But IMO, if you are going to win NOW... this is the best thing i think anyone can offer... looking at your team...
well the need is there you are not wrong-a big gaping hole for me fer sure

but no way I can go 1.1 there..but I might be able to find a counter...

I have lots to consider this evening as I'm waiting for the Vikings or Ravens to miss their picks again.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Trudem and @MilkSpiller22 --I'm about to hit send on two counters, Doc Holliday style, one for each of ya, they include at least one of the same moving parts. I don't know if either of you would be interested in the slightest..but, worth a shot imho.

No decisions on 1.1 will be made until at least after the first round tonight-- shout out to @Bandit and @Clemson74 in that regard as well.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think all offers from Milk should be required to sit for at least two weeks before you can look at them.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn’t enough. I almost added a pick (2024, I have no 1/2 this year) then I slapped myself with reality.

At some point, I have to stop trading my 1st rounder.
No time to trade picks...you need concentrate on the Bruins

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@broncosmitty , @Robotech , @Chef99 , @SteelersPride , @HaroldSeattle , @Yellow Fuzzies @leftypower , @Clemson74 @Bandit , @MilkSpiller22 , @obxyankeefan , @Barilko , @Trudem , @TKOSpikes , and @Ram Tough

Regardless of how the NFL draft pans out tomorrow and this weekend, 1.1 is on the block, I'll add Godwin to the mix, and I'm looking for an ELITE WR, and a middle of the road type RB, or step down in the first round pick, in return.
Warning, this statement was clearly brought to you by the same people that said Houston wasn't taking a quarterback with the 2nd pick.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warning, this statement was clearly brought to you by the same people that said Houston wasn't taking a quarterback with the 2nd pick.
Haha..hey, he went to where I wanted him to go...well other than Miami/TB. I'd need more, and you said the offer wouldn't change :)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MilkSpiller22 , I originally hit 'counter' not just decline..but once i got into it, I just couldn't do it..and the one I could do, just seemed insane considering where you were with your offer. The main pieces are just too old for what I'm wanting to do. Value ain't far off, just the wrong direction,

I want to reload, and maybe win now or later..not go all in to maybe win now and have bare shelves later. Kinda why I wanted an elite WR, trading for later career, yet still elite RB/TE's is just too short term, sorry.

Unless someone comes real hard with something, I'll most likely be using the pick

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MilkSpiller22 , I originally hit 'counter' not just decline..but once i got into it, I just couldn't do it..and the one I could do, just seemed insane considering where you were with your offer. The main pieces are just too old for what I'm wanting to do. Value ain't far off, just the wrong direction,

I want to reload, and maybe win now or later..not go all in to maybe win now and have bare shelves later. Kinda why I wanted an elite WR, trading for later career, yet still elite RB/TE's is just too short term, sorry.

Unless someone comes real hard with something, I'll most likely be using the pick

I agree. Had to try. Remember when fantrax allowed for multiple owner trades.

I feel like we need one here!!!

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha..hey, he went to where I wanted him to go...well other than Miami/TB. I'd need more, and you said the offer wouldn't change
So I said the offer wouldn't change in case he landed at a bad spot as I didn't care. We can certainly revisit adding more. We got plenty. You just let me know what it would take and then we will decide if we are willing to do that.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I said the offer wouldn't change in case he landed at a bad spot as I didn't care. We can certainly revisit adding more. We got plenty. You just let me know what it would take and then we will decide if we are willing to do that.
Hmmm..I shall think on that