• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case you didn't see it on the website, Chef sends Ezekiel Elliott, Allen Lazard, and the Bills D/ST to Bandit for Rashaad Penny, Brandin Cooks, the Saints D/ST and a 2023 3rd. Glad we finally got something done Chef.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I believe more in Njoku than in Higbee...especially non ppr
So...thumbs up here
Yeah higbees getting steady work. Njoku has the upside. Its not like im doing well. So worth the try. Still waffling on some sales, but im feeling frisky.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I believe more in Njoku than in Higbee...especially non ppr
So...thumbs up here
That's funny because Higbee has outscored him 3 out of 4 weeks. All we are looking for from that position is consistency. I don't care if it's 6 points a week, that's all we need with what we have at the other positions. We just can't keep going through 0 point floors with Njoku and Pitts. Plus, I think Watson coming back actually hurts Njoku. Watson has never been a big tight end thrower and Brissett has tradionally targeted them a lot higher than normal. Maybe at some point the guy that's supposed to be a top 3 tight end will start acting like one and it won't matter.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's funny because Higbee has outscored him 3 out of 4 weeks. All we are looking for from that position is consistency. I don't care if it's 6 points a week, that's all we need with what we have at the other positions. We just can't keep going through 0 point floors with Njoku and Pitts. Plus, I think Watson coming back actually hurts Njoku. Watson has never been a big tight end thrower and Brissett has tradionally targeted them a lot higher than normal. Maybe at some point the guy that's supposed to be a top 3 tight end will start acting like one and it won't matter.
Well Higbee plays in a better offense, I'm speaking only to physical talent..I think Njoku is the superior talent, that's about it. Therefore, I have more faith in him, especially long term. If at any point the Rams find a second WR to go to, his looks are gonna shrink, whereas Njoku, he's got an 'elite' QB coming his way, real soon, so his arrow is trending up