• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno, I agree with Bandit. Who knows what's gonna happen, but Akers sucks and Henderson will be the man, at least for now. Montgomery? One good game on a shitty team doesn't convince me. Especially when opposing teams will be keying on Monty from now on.
Both Monty and Henderson been in the league for the same length of time Monty has doubled Henderson production, Monty is and has been the lead back for his team all his career and Henderson hasn't. I'd take Monty 10 out of 10 times.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey you tell me, you pulled the last offer you sent and said we would revisit this week.
I'm actually good with my RBs unless you've got something else up your sleeve.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i kinda see Monty as close...to Henderson as well

however i do see Monty as more of a lead back on a worse offence.. and it is how Harold sees Monty that counts as he was the owner

i knew it was Henderson plus for Monty

then im shaking Mooney (though i do indeed like him) but do not want 2 Bears sorry @averagejoe so Monty is now my Bear

Ridley had to go if im buying London and couldnt get much more than a 3 for him from anyone ..

and now I do not have Watson/Ridley tieing up rosters spots just Watson...

i grabbed Mills to make it 3-for-3

maybe i could have sent a 1 and a 3 and held the 2 but then again i wanted

Harold to say yes before all the other MBBRL RB Hoarders swooped in for Monty no matter how much he is loved or not...

honestly Henderson/Mooney/ 1-2-3 is pretty ok by me for Monty London Mills with Ridley being the 1 piece that will unbalance the trade pending what happens with him-- maybe he never gets back maybe he does but based on the offers i received for him im thinking many believe he wont be back

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but do not want 2 Bears sorry @averagejoe so Monty is now my Bear
No apologies necessary.
In the off season I was on this board saying not to invest in any Bears this season, including Mooney.

On the bright side, there was some chatter locally in the preseason that Monty does NOT fit in the plans of this staff. Could be made up? Could be true? :noidea: Either way, Monty may be showcasing his talents for his 2023 team.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
London looks like the latest falcons alpha
Yup and he was the sexy piece I needed to include to do this trade. Not a fan of Ridley but It doesn't hurt me to stash him and see how it works out. I now have 3 firsts and a 2nd to rebuild next draft. Hope that draft ( 2023) is as good as anticipated.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup and he was the sexy piece I needed to include to do this trade. Not a fan of Ridley but It doesn't hurt me to stash him and see how it works out. I now have 3 firsts and a 2nd to rebuild next draft. Hope that draft ( 2023) is as good as anticipated.
If ridley comes back n is healthy he was quite good. Not a bad stash at all.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I personally think it works really well for you. ..... :yo: