• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm done. Still got some decent draft picks, and I'm not unhappy with my team now.
Dude, i just was peeking at your teAm you did serious, positive, roster turnover, kudos. You obtained a few pieces i like, but dont wanna pay the price.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the 1.12 is certianly on the table.. not entirely sure what I'd be looking for, but RB's are always a good start..heck i may even entertain 2023 picks..I'm feeling a bit froggy.
Come get it

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the 1.12 is certianly on the table.. not entirely sure what I'd be looking for, but RB's are always a good start..heck i may even entertain 2023 picks..I'm feeling a bit froggy.
Come get it
Sent you a couple offers, what's offered may not be on the table for long though.......

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the 1.12 is on the table, I dunno what I'm looking for, bring whatever offer tickles your fancy, maybe it'll tackle mine too? I might even trade it FOR 2023 pick(s).

I am not currently looking to move 2023 picks I already own :)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sent you a couple offers, what's offered may not be on the table for long though.......
I do gotta say though..that one offer..the pick for pick one..I was pretty tempted on. I just don't see A guy available there that I wanna gamble on

of course, utterly clueless as to where that '23 pick will be and even more clueless as to who will be there..but it might be 1.1 and the next McAffrey or Taylor could be in that class, heck I might end up with 1.1 and 1.2 or 1.1.3 and 1.14, and the class is trash

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do gotta say though..that one offer..the pick for pick one..I was pretty tempted on. I just don't see A guy available there that I wanna gamble on

of course, utterly clueless as to where that '23 pick will be and even more clueless as to who will be there..but it might be 1.1 and the next McAffrey or Taylor could be in that class, heck I might end up with 1.1 and 1.2 or 1.1.3 and 1.14, and the class is trash
Well this class hasn’t gotten any hype to speak of but I’m sure that will change once draft news start circulating and you know exactly where the pick lands in the FF draft vs projecting where the 2023 pick will land. Also not sure of the 2023 class yet either. One may not love this class but if say the Dolphins draft a RB early then that RB would become interesting. Just for instance. Course this early it’s just not possible to know how the NFL draft will go, once we know then picks value change
Bird in hand vs one in the bush

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this class hasn’t gotten any hype to speak of but I’m sure that will change once draft news start circulating and you know exactly where the pick lands in the FF draft vs projecting where the 2023 pick will land. Also not sure of the 2023 class yet either. One may not love this class but if say the Dolphins draft a RB early then that RB would become interesting. Just for instance. Course this early it’s just not possible to know how the NFL draft will go, once we know then picks value change
Bird in hand vs one in the bush
I hate birds in bushes..but yes

yeah, I do have 2 RB's I do really like in this class. I dunno that i love em, but I do think they'd be good pros, no matter where they go. Opportunity where they end up may change that desire factor, but they'll be good pros regardless. I have 2-3 WR's I also like, again, not love, but like. It's tough
And yes, once the combine comes, and the draft happens, it'll all change, at least to a certain extent. One part of it I love, the draft fever between the NFL draft, and dynasty rookie drafts.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hell I was going to accept the one you sent me too Chef, but Treff beat us to it.
I would've been happy with that deal as well. I'm still interested in that guy, if you've got any notions.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but did you trade 3 years worth of #1's for Nuk Hopkins?? You're still good.

I wasn't around for any of those events, so I do enjoy hearing the stories about The Foot. He has this mythical, legendary status in my mind.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't around for any of those events, so I do enjoy hearing the stories about The Foot. He has this mythical, legendary status in my mind.
that is a nice way to put it.

However, no matter how much shit we sling his way..we always have to remember, that if not for him, there never would've been an MBBRL, redraft or otherwise.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

However, no matter how much shit we sling his way..we always have to remember, that if not for him, there never would've been an MBBRL, redraft or otherwise.

That alone makes him a legend.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is a mostly accurate statement. If not for the know-it-all BS he pushed back in the CBS days, the birth of Suicide certainly would not have happened for sure. Think we were/had already establishing seasonal aspect of MBBRL regardless (thanks to Wil), but Foot was a large part of it coming about - perhaps my memory is not what it should be - if so, then just ignore the old man behind the curtain. ....