• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, the rich get richer and the rest of us pick up the scraps. ....

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good trade for both of you ( the rich just keep getting richer). Treff is going to have some RB insurance. He has Kamara, Dobbins and D. Harris for starters and now has Sanders ( I think he bounces back some), Stevenson and who ever he drafts with that 1.01 and he's stil strong at WR with AJ Brown, Godwin, Pittman and Renfrow. As for Bandit his WRs are killer Tyreek Hill, Diggs, Kupp, Keenan Allen, Diontae Johnson, Brandon Cooks, and not hurting at RB either with Cook, Ekeler and Gibson and he still has the 1.04.
It's might I imagined Treff was gunning to get that 1.04 included ( in place of Sanders) and Bandit held firm.y discouraging to see 2 teams with such a abundance of wealth geez.
Nice deal guys!
yep, I sure was, and nope, it was never really an option :)

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good trade for both of you ( the rich just keep getting richer). Treff is going to have some RB insurance. He has Kamara, Dobbins and D. Harris for starters and now has Sanders ( I think he bounces back some), Stevenson and who ever he drafts with that 1.01 and he's stil strong at WR with AJ Brown, Godwin, Pittman and Renfrow. As for Bandit his WRs are killer Tyreek Hill, Diggs, Kupp, Keenan Allen, Diontae Johnson, Brandon Cooks, and not hurting at RB either with Cook, Ekeler and Gibson and he still has the 1.04.
It's mighty discouraging to see 2 teams with such a abundance of wealth geez. I imagined Treff was gunning to get that 1.04 included ( in place of Sanders) and Bandit held firm.
Nice deal guys!
Well said Harold

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Chef99 - think you forgot something in the offer to us - - there aren't many giving somethings for nothings

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna pass, Sir.
I am kind of the counterpoint to home bias. I’m more scared to own Bills.
All good, I feel the same way about most Vikings.