• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isnt that the worst thing possible in dynasties?? if you are a bad team, but your schedule gives you wins, then you are going to have too good of a record to get any meaningful draft pick...

in your case it doesnt matter, since you dont have a first round pick anyway... but generally, if i suck in dynasties, i want to LOSE as much as possible...
that's exactly what happened to me in year 1 of this exact league. I had no business even making the playoffs, but I ended up winning the whole damn thing against Foot, who also had no business in there. The next two years or so were pretty rough for me, as I scrounged around trying to wheel and deal and find those diamonds. Foot never really did have a decent team again

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's exactly what happened to me in year 1 of this exact league. I had no business even making the playoffs, but I ended up winning the whole damn thing against Foot, who also had no business in there. The next two years or so were pretty rough for me, as I scrounged around trying to wheel and deal and find those diamonds. Foot never really did have a decent team again

I had a good team that first year and injuries kinda killed it at the end of the the year. Since then I have either been a low grade playoff team or near the bottom, and it seems to swap each year.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isnt that the worst thing possible in dynasties?? if you are a bad team, but your schedule gives you wins, then you are going to have too good of a record to get any meaningful draft pick...

in your case it doesnt matter, since you dont have a first round pick anyway... but generally, if i suck in dynasties, i want to LOSE as much as possible...
I like my roster alot…tbh always can add young talent, but i like it.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have that pick sir. I need the schedule to pick it up! No offense SP :dhd:

Last edited:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if I remember correctly, there was about a two week stretch last year when Foot had a good team and then he just kept making trades until he had made it terrible again. And then we never heard from him again. Speaking of which, did anybody ever get any kind of response from him when we removed him as an owner?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if I remember correctly, there was about a two week stretch last year when Foot had a good team and then he just kept making trades until he had made it terrible again. And then we never heard from him again. Speaking of which, did anybody ever get any kind of response from him when we removed him as an owner?
I never saw a post or anything unfortunately

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gl5ZWIg.gif

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has not been online since May 10th

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope i have sent pms as well..... hope he didnt lose his shirt with the day trades he went public about

i always wish ol Nick nothing but the best,,,,

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope i have sent pms as well..... hope he didnt lose his shirt with the day trades he went public about

i always wish ol Nick nothing but the best,,,,
I had some concerns about this as well.

I wonder if he migrated to that new forum that people were trying to poach others for

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man last year i was schedule beaten. This year. Underperforming and loving it lol.

CBS podcast was asking for terminology for losing with the second highest league score, and winning with the second lowest league score.

I offered:
Lose with 2nd high: the Marino
Win with 2nd low: the Dilfer

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS podcast was asking for terminology for losing with the second highest league score, and winning with the second lowest league score.

I offered:
Lose with 2nd high: the Marino
Win with 2nd low: the Dilfer
Thats pretty good:pound:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrighty!
Soggy gets: Cole Kmet, Bandit's 2nd.
Barilko gets: Mike Gesicki.

Pleasure, @Barilko! :suds::suds::suds:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to lose, but benching Brady was the right move. Surely, Carr scores more fantasy points tomorrow.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna revisit moving Moss and Singletary

Week 7 bye for Cowboys and Bills. Don’t want to be hung out to dry, and I’m not moving Zeke/Pollard.

I will add anyone else on my roster (including Lamar…but would need QB back), and/or a 2nd round pick.

RB please.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Week 7 bye for Cowboys and Bills. Don’t want to be hung out to dry, and I’m not moving Zeke/Pollard.

I will add anyone else on my roster (including Lamar…but would need QB back), and/or a 2nd round pick.

RB please.
Wait so you wanna move the buffalo running backs. Lamar can be added, if adding lamar must add a qb or 2nd round pick?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RB please.
@TKOSpikes - see pm.