• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if anyone else would like CPat, whether you're high on him, or are just hoping to flip him to someone else later, hit me up.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just busting your chops Treff. Given the fact that I like Cord and had him ranked high I can see why your trying to capitalize on that. I need to see him run with the STARTERS before i offer anything serious, but if you want to dump him to me for something cheap I take a chance with him.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just busting your chops Treff. Given the fact that I like Cord and had him ranked high I can see why your trying to capitalize on that. I need to see him run with the STARTERS before i offer anything serious, but if you want to dump him to me for something cheap I take a chance with him.
After the injuries to Benajmin and Nelson I kept Patterson over Montee Ball in one of my leagues.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the injuries to Benajmin and Nelson I kept Patterson over Montee Ball in one of my leagues.
Probably a good move. .guy seems lost in this zone blocking stuff, and they aren't letting him play anyways

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah I know. .hers the the thing though. .I'm not just putting a price tag on him because I know you like him, I'm expecting at least a little value because I know he's got virtually unlimited potential. .if he can just pull his head outta his ass.

I generally give guys 3 years, this his third year. If he can't get it together by season's end, I'll join everyone else in saying he's just wasted god given talent, until then, I'm looking for one of 2 types of players in return. .either an older guy, with limited shelf life who could actually contribute to my team this year, or a dude in a similar situation. .potentially good, yet not quite there yet.

You have one guy that meets that first option, but I loathe him. You have a few that meet the second, but you won't move em..so we're stuck.

Barring one of those two scenarios, I'm perfectly fine letting his potential rot on my bench, just like it would on anyone else's

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rammy rejects me...damn, this is a tough room.

Yes it is - we've had some offers but none we could live with. Made some reasonable (we thought) counters and offers but no bites. Perhaps we are too high on our guys. .... but we wouldn't have drafted them if we weren't - assume everyone (except maybe Foot) feels the same way.