• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TKO I hear ya. I too feel that way. I think had he not pissed the coach off after that 200 yard 4 td performance he would have had stayed as the every down back. But the coach wants to make his point as he rules that team with an iron fist and he didnt want Gray to think he was valuable to the team. Hopefully he wont do anything stupid again like sleeping in the day after he goes bananas on the field.

I feel so good about this guy, even though I have been wrong way more times that right on these long shots confidence is high on this one.
Watched him at ND for years. Never really had that "lead back" in recent years, but when ND needed to lean on him, he didn't disappoint. Was pissed to see Belichek raw dog him like that bc of one fucking meeting.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can honestly say that it appears that Lefty and I screwed up our dynasty draft. We should have called Foot before the draft to see who he would want to trade for. We could have had some action!!! :lol:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give you ODB for Gronk. I am looking at you Smitty.
I'm gonna make you an offer before I hit the sack. Might not be an offer you can't refuse, but it's gonna be good.

Gotta go think it over.... Which has been a bad thing for me on trades. (E'ry time I think, I don't make an offer. But I made you a promise up there, so I gotta do it.)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Foot said:

I'm gonna make you an offer before I hit the sack. Might not be an offer you can't refuse, but it's gonna be good.

Gotta go think it over.... Which has been a bad thing for me on trades. (E'ry time I think, I don't make an offer. But I made you a promise up there, so I gotta do it.)

All I can say is it will probably work out well for Treff .... I can see a Gronk for Patterson deal on the horizon.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right I over paid but thats fine I got Gronk. I really didnt need Ebron and Thomas anyway. Roddy is wothless but maybe he has one more year in him.

The deal was

Gronk
Roddy White
Jordon Reed

for

ODB
Thomas
Ebron

I know I got destroyed on this deal but I got Gronk so Im happy now.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right I over paid but thats fine I got Gronk. I really didnt need Ebron and Thomas anyway. Roddy is wothless but maybe he has one more year in him.

The deal was

Gronk
Roddy White
Jordon Reed

for

ODB
Thomas
Ebron

I know I got destroyed on this deal but I got Gronk so Im happy now.
I don't think you got destroyed. Ebron is still a huuuuge question mark. Julius may not be what he was in Denver. You got arguably the best TE in the game.

I think it was fair all around.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Micro, Yea Fuzz you probably should have touched base with me first, lol.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Foot said:

All I can say is it will probably work out well for Treff .... I can see a Gronk for Patterson deal on the horizon.
So you're saying I should target Codaroy, real quick?

Does Treff have any Lions?

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you got destroyed. Ebron is still a huuuuge question mark. Julius may not be what he was in Denver. You got arguably the best TE in the game.

I think it was fair all around.
This^^^^