• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DUI.

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
don't worry about it gill, your rich enough that you will probably beat this with a lesser punishment. your not white but you are rich which is probably even more important. back in the day i had a buddy that got caught twice and after spending alot of money(for him) on a lawyer he had his charged droped to the same penalty you get when you smell like grass and get pulled over which is lesser. i'm not sure whats on his record but he was able to travel no prob and like i said he got charged with dui twice.

I got my VISA for the UK so im beyond relieved.....BESt DAY EVER....and this dui crap is all a scam....you just need to find the right guy....im paying him 12 grand....i might just plead guilty and live in the UK forever......he splits 4 grand three ways with the crown and prosecutor......all charges dropped....

and i found out the .08 limit is stupid...i did all the numbers...the number of accidents from people drinking 3-4 beers is exactly the same as a sober one....its only when people are sloshed that accidents happen....and I mean sloshed....i understand why the limit is what it is though....you raise it to 6 beers then you'll have 8 and be like cmon....im only two over the limit.....

it's just a huge moneymaking ring.....you know in michigan....if you're caught with a dui....20 percent chance of getting convicted....

my record doesnt matter in the UK so i might just plead guilty and live there.....and then get a license there.....and you can drive super drunk there....its like .12....think thats like 5 beers....i wouldn't drive there though...its not the beer that would cause my accident but the roundabouts and the opposite side....here....my license is suspended 3 months and then i got to put some device i blow into on my car that costs 500 a month i think....im not wasting my money on that....i never drive anyways....and i am in the UK.....and the stuff about your insurance going up...its not true....if you get into an accident when drinking then your premiums skyrocket...if you just have a dui....insurance companies never do background checks on random stuff....just accident related stuff.....premiums wont be affected....

make sure if you get a dui dont cancel your car insurance....cuz when you restart it they do an evaluation and then your screwed.....

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know...for someone who has so much education...and money... the way you write your posts....makes it very painful for people...like me...to read it...

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
you know...for someone who has so much education...and money... the way you write your posts....makes it very painful for people...like me...to read it...

what does money have to do with the ability to write posts....and dont read them if it hurts you that much...you do know this is a msg board right....but hey.......feel free to spell and grammer check for me.

and i had money...i have none now.....did you understand this post? Or was this too difficult as well?

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what does money have to do with the ability to write posts....and dont read them if it hurts you that much...you do know this is a msg board right....but hey.......feel free to spell and grammer check for me.

and i had money...i have none now.....did you understand this post? Or was this too difficult as well?

im just saying...everyone that i know that is educated...writes like they are educated...and can spell grammar....

/troll

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
anybody who knows me on this board knows i spelled grammar incorrectly intentionally....have you noticed words spelt incorrectly on this board are underlined.....

see....i am smart.....i was hoping you were gonna point that at....made my night complete....

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I got my VISA for the UK so im beyond relieved.....BESt DAY EVER....and this dui crap is all a scam....you just need to find the right guy....im paying him 12 grand....i might just plead guilty and live in the UK forever......he splits 4 grand three ways with the crown and prosecutor......all charges dropped....

and i found out the .08 limit is stupid...i did all the numbers...the number of accidents from people drinking 3-4 beers is exactly the same as a sober one....its only when people are sloshed that accidents happen....and I mean sloshed....i understand why the limit is what it is though....you raise it to 6 beers then you'll have 8 and be like cmon....im only two over the limit.....

it's just a huge moneymaking ring.....you know in michigan....if you're caught with a dui....20 percent chance of getting convicted....

my record doesnt matter in the UK so i might just plead guilty and live there.....and then get a license there.....and you can drive super drunk there....its like .12....think thats like 5 beers....i wouldn't drive there though...its not the beer that would cause my accident but the roundabouts and the opposite side....here....my license is suspended 3 months and then i got to put some device i blow into on my car that costs 500 a month i think....im not wasting my money on that....i never drive anyways....and i am in the UK.....and the stuff about your insurance going up...its not true....if you get into an accident when drinking then your premiums skyrocket...if you just have a dui....insurance companies never do background checks on random stuff....just accident related stuff.....premiums wont be affected....

make sure if you get a dui dont cancel your car insurance....cuz when you restart it they do an evaluation and then your screwed.....

good to hear gill, my buddy paid 10k a pop to beat his charges or at least avoid a record, this was 6-7 years ago so audusted for money printing 12k is probably the better deal(gold was nearly a quarter of price at the time)

i agree that the limit is retarded, should be trippled but the penalty raised.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing as I work for a designated driving service,where we bring you home in your vehicle-you simply fucked up.

Education,or lack thereof makes no difference.If you're shitfaced let someone else drive.
That 1st mistake can cause lives,your own as well as others.

Just thank god no one was hurt as a result,and believe it or not,be grateful the police caught you before something could have gone wrong.

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you wait a year after your suspension is up you dont have to put the breath thing in your car.

The thing about insurance going up is true! Traffic violations stay on your record for 3 years, criminal offences like DUI stay forever. If you get in an accident while a DUI is handed out they will find out immediatly, if you dont get into an accident they might not find out for 2 years, but they will find out. They do record checks on everybody every 2nd renewal or when a premium adjustment is due, like when you turn 30, 35 get a G llicense ect.

Besides all the insurance stuff way to go on getting your Visa and beating the charge.

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If you wait a year after your suspension is up you dont have to put the breath thing in your car.

The thing about insurance going up is true! Traffic violations stay on your record for 3 years, criminal offences like DUI stay forever. If you get in an accident while a DUI is handed out they will find out immediatly, if you dont get into an accident they might not find out for 2 years, but they will find out. They do record checks on everybody every 2nd renewal or when a premium adjustment is due, like when you turn 30, 35 get a G llicense ect.

Besides all the insurance stuff way to go on getting your Visa and beating the charge.

still havent beat the charges but am happy i got my UK visa....i just need one of my charges dropped....got failure to provide a sample and impaired driving....two charges means no work or study visas....i just need to get rid of one.....unless the judge is a real hardass and wants to ruin my entire career it should be fine...

worst case scenerio which will probably happen anyways.....is end up marrying some UK chick and then I have no record...

gonna be hard to be a raptors fan now though.....olympics should be fun....

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still havent beat the charges but am happy i got my UK visa....i just need one of my charges dropped....got failure to provide a sample and impaired driving....two charges means no work or study visas....i just need to get rid of one.....unless the judge is a real hardass and wants to ruin my entire career it should be fine...

worst case scenerio which will probably happen anyways.....is end up marrying some UK chick and then I have no record...

gonna be hard to be a raptors fan now though.....olympics should be fun....

as long as she has hugh tits and you can blow it in her face while your tit fuckin her, its all good baby baby!