• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dubs vs Kings SL game 7/15

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone getting this channel, all 3 NBA TV channels I'm getting here on Comcast Bayarea is showing Flop City vs Lakers

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game was available online and there's a replay of it on NBATV later.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was supposedly on ESPN3, but when I tried to watch it, all I got was the audio. Point taken, Disney. I'll watch your silly Home Run Derby. ;) It was actually a pretty good show, but Berman should stick to football or retire.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It was supposedly on ESPN3, but when I tried to watch it, all I got was the audio. Point taken, Disney. I'll watch your silly Home Run Derby. ;) It was actually a pretty good show, but Berman should stick to football or retire.

I would rather have a gall stone pulled out through my urethra than watch that abomination. Especially on ESPN with Berman calling the "action".

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather have a gall stone pulled out through my urethra than watch that abomination. Especially on ESPN with Berman calling the "action".

If it didn't come down to Cespedes and Harper, I would probably concur, wholeheartedly. It was fun seeing the future of MLB battle it out. Plus, my dogs were especially relaxed on the couch with me, so I could've been watching almost anything and remained entertained. Also, it reminded me that my dad has every episode of the original Home Run Derby on VHS. We need to get those digitized because those are definitely fun to watch. 9 innings of Hall of Famers trying to out-homer each other with actual umpires calling the hitters out on strikes? Yes, please. Mantle vs. Mays with pride and money on the line? Absolutely.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here was a recap, I haven't watched it yet, but its recorded on my DVR, apparently Green played better this game

10 SL victories in a row, does that mean the Dubs get the next one free?

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If it didn't come down to Cespedes and Harper, I would probably concur, wholeheartedly. It was fun seeing the future of MLB battle it out. Plus, my dogs were especially relaxed on the couch with me, so I could've been watching almost anything and remained entertained. Also, it reminded me that my dad has every episode of the original Home Run Derby on VHS. We need to get those digitized because those are definitely fun to watch. 9 innings of Hall of Famers trying to out-homer each other with actual umpires calling the hitters out on strikes? Yes, please. Mantle vs. Mays with pride and money on the line? Absolutely.

I would love to see the original Derby shows. Those would be awesome.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see the original Derby shows. Those would be awesome.

I'll get them digitized, and then throw them in a drop-box for you. It might take awhile, but if they haven't already turned to dust, there is a chance. :)