• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dubs at the top of the rankings! Crazy how popular this team has become.

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is cool, even if I step back and put on my Cloak of Objectivity, they're right. i just don't see any other team that is as compelling to watch, other than your own team of course. On any night you might see:

1. Curry go 11 of 13 from 3 point range and score 54 points, or torch someone for 22 in one quarter.
2. Curry weave his way through traffic inside, then pull the string on the Birdman, spin, and flip it in.
3. Barnes posterize Nikola Pekovic.
4. Bogut pull down 20+ boards with some monster blocks and dunks. I wouldn't even be shocked to see Bogut shatter a backboard one of these days, like The hulk, dude has some serious, vicious power when he gets angry.
5. Iguodala puts up a "quadruple double" in points, assists, rebounds, and steals.
6. Mark Jackson's now almost famous fiery time out sermons.
7. Crazy bench celebration dance move by Kent Bazemore that you've never seen before and need to make into an animated .gif right away

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't argue with any you guy so Money,

The majority of the credit goes to the players, players win the game.

But I would love to give a shout out to the LaGruber/Myers/West/Jackson 4 headed Monster that's turned the whole organization around. Besides the whole Mullie retirement ceremony speech, the FO has done great things to put this team in a position to win now and in years to come.

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Lacob kicks off game one on the mic, thanking the fans for the great playoff run (Although I doubt he would do it). He deserves a round of applause after the Mullin jersey retirement debacle.

bigjoerico

72 is my year!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you both 100%. This team has made huge strides becoming competitive while still playing really exciting basketball....

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is cool, even if I step back and put on my Cloak of Objectivity, they're right. i just don't see any other team that is as compelling to watch, other than your own team of course. On any night you might see:

1. Curry go 11 of 13 from 3 point range and score 54 points, or torch someone for 22 in one quarter.
2. Curry weave his way through traffic inside, then pull the string on the Birdman, spin, and flip it in.
3. Barnes posterize Nikola Pekovic.
4. Bogut pull down 20+ boards with some monster blocks and dunks. I wouldn't even be shocked to see Bogut shatter a backboard one of these days, like The hulk, dude has some serious, vicious power when he gets angry.
5. Iguodala puts up a "quadruple double" in points, assists, rebounds, and steals.
6. Mark Jackson's now almost famous fiery time out sermons.
7. Crazy bench celebration dance move by Kent Bazemore that you've never seen before and need to make into an animated .gif right away

I could do without those. I'd substitute that for a little play diagramming or defensive planning.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could do without those. I'd substitute that for a little play diagramming or defensive planning.

We'll actually get to see what happens this year without Malone. Reports have been that Jackson was very hands on with the defensive scheming and the play designs and that he just preferred to have Malone draw them up in the huddle. We'll see if he does more himself, but I'm thinking that will be passed along to Pete Myers.

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there will be some falloff with Malone leaving, however I believe the amount is being overblown. You don't play 17 years and 1,300 games as a PG in the NBA without having some hoop smarts. Jackson may be new at coaching, but he's not stupid, and not new at basketball. While he's got stuff to learn, I don't buy that he's incapable of coming up with plays and defensive schemes. And he's got some guys on the bench who have some chops to help out as well.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll actually get to see what happens this year without Malone. Reports have been that Jackson was very hands on with the defensive scheming and the play designs and that he just preferred to have Malone draw them up in the huddle. We'll see if he does more himself, but I'm thinking that will be passed along to Pete Myers.

Ya, I don't see Jackson as much of a strategist but he appears to have some leadership qualities that the players seem to buy into.