• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dubs aggresively trying to Dump Salary

ChuckDurn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Assuming we grab a decent backup PG and PF before the beginning of next season, where does this team rank?

Houston San Antonio Oklahoma Clips...then Dubs?

It will depend on what additional moves are made. Houston still doesn't have a PF, and while Howard is an upgrade over Asik, center was not a position of weakness for the Rockets. I don't put Houston that high, unless they address other weaknesses.

Honestly, with the Warriors getting Iguodala, I think they're nicely set. Expect to see a LOT of small-ball next year with Curry/Klay/Iggy/Barnes playing together. Warriors' games against Houston will be epic - Bogut and Iggy can match up 1-on-1 with Howard and Harden defensively.

Going to be interesting to see what else happens and how the dust settles. Note that apparently the Warriors did get a big trade exception from the Utah deal, so they could make an unbalanced deal to bring more talent aboard.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to Stephen A. on ESPN is painful.

I did enjoy him mentioning the Ws as one of the best teams in the west (along with the Spurs, Rockets, and OKC). He of course forgot to mention the Clips.

ChuckDurn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Listening to Stephen A. on ESPN is painful.

I did enjoy him mentioning the Ws as one of the best teams in the west (along with the Spurs, Rockets, and OKC). He of course forgot to mention the Clips.

Then they put on Kurt Rambis, who said Dwight's decision is great because of Houston's 3 point shooters giving him floor space.

Um, Kurt...... have you ever watched the Warriors?