• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dubois traded to Jets for Laine

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The drama continues

Wonder what Jarmo is getting at here. I guess it is looking more and more likely the kid blew up his career because he's homesick.

Meanwhile, Laine is still in Winnipeg waiting on a Visa. Team owner's plane is waiting to bring him.

Reactions: gob

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe everybody in the Jets org is a fucking asshole? This doesn't make any sense whatsoever

4. As for Winnipeg, Blake Wheeler pushed back against the idea Laine was bullied out of the organization.

“If I have any regrets, my regrets would be some of the frustrations that took place over the years,” the captain said. “Every time we communicated, it’s been nothing but positive. Never any fighting, never any yelling at each other…. So maybe I could have communicated a little better instead of just getting frustrated. Never once was I hard on Patty — far from it. If anything, I was very respectful and coddled a young teenager and 20-year-old.”

And then this:

What can screw up everything is money. The winger’s number is going to be high, and I don’t think the Jets were willing to go there. Look at their salary structure — everyone’s reasonably close. That, to me, is what ultimately set the move in motion.

If the Jets had to trade the best thing to happen to their organization since they came back to town because they were too cheap they should just move back to Atlanta.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe everybody in the Jets org is a fucking asshole? This doesn't make any sense whatsoever

4. As for Winnipeg, Blake Wheeler pushed back against the idea Laine was bullied out of the organization.

“If I have any regrets, my regrets would be some of the frustrations that took place over the years,” the captain said. “Every time we communicated, it’s been nothing but positive. Never any fighting, never any yelling at each other…. So maybe I could have communicated a little better instead of just getting frustrated. Never once was I hard on Patty — far from it. If anything, I was very respectful and coddled a young teenager and 20-year-old.”

And then this:

What can screw up everything is money. The winger’s number is going to be high, and I don’t think the Jets were willing to go there. Look at their salary structure — everyone’s reasonably close. That, to me, is what ultimately set the move in motion.

If the Jets had to trade the best thing to happen to their organization since they came back to town because they were too cheap they should just move back to Atlanta.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3